Philadelphia, PA - Electric Factory - Gig reports, videos and pics - Oct. 18 2009

guylainem123

I haven't done my report for this show YET . . .ahhh it has been CrAzY ever since I got home! :aah: And as you all know my computer is beyond slow . . so, I am at the library right now trying to get everything uploaded! I want to just post pics and all before I do my report . . so I have time here . . aaahhh we all know this was the BEST show EVER! My gawd!!!! AMAZING!

ha ha ha . .. here is what the queue was like :teehee:

This is a great video, Holly. Thanks for sharing it! (Gotta love the pole...:roftl:) We didn't get to the line until almost 6:30. I'm glad my husband likes Mika and wants to come with me, but I could never get him to come much earlier than that to wait in a line in the cold. As it is, after standing with me in line for ten minutes and telling me how old (no, not cold!) he felt, he walked over to the bar right next to the venue to watch the Phillies game until 7 when the doors were supposed to open.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AWESOME STUFF HOLLY! Didn't know my silly self was in your video

I could see your microphones, btw, one stage and from behind you folks up front.

I could definitely see your microphones from the balcony! It really produced a great effect. I wish I could have taken pictures so I could have captured it, but was afraid my camera would be taken since security in the past at EF has been so harsh.

HOLY COW....those videos are flippin' awesome!!!

Thank You SOOOO much cityjet!!!!

The crowd was so into it....they were on a MIKA high for sure. It was fantastic to be in that Mika-love energy.

Edited by mgpm

HOLY COW....those videos are flippin' awesome!!!

Thank You SOOOO much cityjet!!!!

The crowd was so into it....they were on a MIKA high for sure. It was fantastic to be in that Mika-love energy.

I'm an idiot :blink: How do you find video under the person's name?

I did a search on cityjet and well only saw city jets :blush-anim-cl:

My friend bought me tickets for my birthday and it was the greatest night of my life. My other friend made t-shirts from scratch and they were amazing. We stayed later and got to met Mika. He was so adorable and sweet. And he signed my shirt. He said he loved the shirts and he thought they were amazing! But I felt really bad because everyone was like OMG! and taking pictures and he looked tired. I love him <3

Here are a few pictures!

DSC06051.png

DSC06092.png

DSC06098.png

DSC06099.png

We were thinking about making him a shirt since he loved it so much and sending it to him. Does anyone have any info about how to send things to him? It would be great if you could PM about it! Thanks! :D

My friend bought me tickets for my birthday and it was the greatest night of my life. My other friend made t-shirts from scratch and they were amazing. We stayed later and got to met Mika. He was so adorable and sweet. And he signed my shirt. He said he loved the shirts and he thought they were amazing! But I felt really bad because everyone was like OMG! and taking pictures and he looked tired. I love him <3

Here are a few pictures!

DSC06051.png

DSC06092.png

DSC06098.png

DSC06099.png

We were thinking about making him a shirt since he loved it so much and sending it to him. Does anyone have any info about how to send things to him? It would be great if you could PM about it! Thanks! :D

WOW!

Your t-shirts are really kewl!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

You should definitely make Mika one or two & send them to him.

I am sure one of the moderators here would help you with an address to send them to Mika.

WOW!

Your t-shirts are really kewl!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

You should definitely make Mika one or two & send them to him.

I am sure one of the moderators here would help you with an address to send them to Mika.

Thanks, I had a lot of people comment on how awesome they were. My friend is a beast, we told her next time we should sell them! Heheh.

And I hope we get to make him one! It would be so awesome! I just can't wait for him to come back. Lol.

HOLLY!!!! The queue video... :lmao: THAT is the best thing ever.

Thanks, I had a lot of people comment on how awesome they were. My friend is a beast, we told her next time we should sell them! Heheh.

And I hope we get to make him one! It would be so awesome! I just can't wait for him to come back. Lol.

How did she make that? :shocked: I would totally buy one.

How did she make that? :shocked: I would totally buy one.

Heheh, Mika asked the same thing :teehee:

She just took white t-shirts and acrylic paint! She is amazing at doing things. A lot of people asked her for one. Lol.

I'm going to buy white converse and have her try to do the same design on them!

This is a great video, Holly. Thanks for sharing it! (Gotta love the pole...:roftl:) We didn't get to the line until almost 6:30. I'm glad my husband likes Mika and wants to come with me, but I could never get him to come much earlier than that to wait in a line in the cold. As it is, after standing with me in line for ten minutes and telling me how old (no, not cold!) he felt, he walked over to the bar right next to the venue to watch the Phillies game until 7 when the doors were supposed to open.

That is good he will come with you! :wub2: Ahhhh that pub was a LIFE-SAVER! Warm soup and restrooms!!!! The queue was a BLAST!!!! But, I did not get to meet the late comers <so that sucked> I wish I could have met ALL of the MFCers that were there!!!! :biggrin2:

Heheh, Mika asked the same thing :teehee:

She just took white t-shirts and acrylic paint! She is amazing at doing things. A lot of people asked her for one. Lol.

I'm going to buy white converse and have her try to do the same design on them!

If you make him a shirt, then I guess you have to warn him not to wash it. Or does the paint stay on?

If you make him a shirt, then I guess you have to warn him not to wash it. Or does the paint stay on?

I am pretty sure it should stay on. If you wash it a lot after awhile it will start to fade. But I know I will never wash mine! Don't want his signature to fade!

I am pretty sure it should stay on. If you wash it a lot after awhile it will start to fade. But I know I will never wash mine! Don't want his signature to fade!

Oh, well just in case I would say warn him about washing if you make him a shirt :naughty:

Oh, well just in case I would say warn him about washing if you make him a shirt :naughty:

Oh I totally will. It would be really depressing if it all washed out. :[

I didn't even really think we'd actually get to meet him! We probably should have taken a shirt with us for him. I was so unprepared. I didn't even have a sharpie! Someone gave one to me, but Mika came out with his own. Ha, I never did give her the sharpie back, I totally forgot!