2009 U.S. MFC Christmas Party-Florida

HollyD

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because..........

Thank you so much HOLLY for taking my picture while hugging MIKA!!!!!!

That was the highlight on my life this year!!!!!

LOVE YOU!!!

Of course my love! hhhmmm I GUESS the 'highlight' of my life this year was talking to Mika after Le Poisson Rouge!!!! :swoon:

:naughty::naughty:

Kinda sucks . . 2009 I got to see Mika more then ever. But, 2008 is still tops because it was MY first ever Mika show - all the AMAZING things that happened at Terminal 5 AND . . . of course My EXPERIENCE with Rufus! 2008 was A M A Z I N G! Well, at least 2009 is almost o v e r and I am hopeing that 2010 is gonna be THE YEAR! :das:

Kinda sucks . . 2009 I got to see Mika more then ever. But, 2008 is still tops because it was MY first ever Mika show - all the AMAZING things that happened at Terminal 5 AND . . . of course My EXPERIENCE with Rufus! 2008 was A M A Z I N G! Well, at least 2009 is almost o v e r and I am hopeing that 2010 is gonna be THE YEAR! :das:

For me LPR....my first show I was just :swoon: by him.

I asked for a FINAL count by December 5. That gives you 2 weeks to know for sure!!!!

OK.:thumb_yello:

SOME pics of the Resort where the party will be held . . . .

Inside the Villa . . .

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shocked:

I'm so excited now:boing:

oh, then I am up to date lol

AND its on my birthday too:naughty:

For me LPR....my first show I was just :swoon: by him.

That NIGHT/DAY/NIGHT was j u s t too good!!!! aaahhhh

OK.:thumb_yello:

SOME pics of the Resort where the party will be held . . . .

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shocked:

I'm so excited now:boing:

AND its on my birthday too:naughty:

YES - it is going to be GREAT! And it being your BIRTHDAY is just the icing on the BEAUTIFUL cake!!! :das:

:roftl:

I can't wait to see what cake you are getting:naughty:

I am getting it from Publix I know that! They make the B E S T cakes ever!!! YUM, OH I guess I should ASK you . . . do you like white or chocolate better!? :doh:

Holly, if you need funding. I am willing to help!

That is VERY sweet of you! I don't want anyone to have to worry about ANYTHING! I just want everyone to be able to have an AMAZING Party! HOWEVER . . . anyone that truly would LIKE to help, of COURSE it would be extremely appreciated! BUT, I don't want ANYONE to feel 'obligated'.

That is VERY sweet of you! I don't want anyone to have to worry about ANYTHING! I just want everyone to be able to have an AMAZING Party! HOWEVER . . . anyone that truly would LIKE to help, of COURSE it would be extremely appreciated! BUT, I don't want ANYONE to feel 'obligated'.

I REALLY want to HELP

just keep me posted alright. I could start next week.

I am NOT going to ask for anything! If you/anybody want to help they can just send what EVER they want and I will put it in the Christmas Party Fund. But, you KNOW me . . . I would DARE never say/ask for anything! :freak:

I am NOT going to ask for anything! If you/anybody want to help they can just send what EVER they want and I will put it in the Christmas Party Fund. But, you KNOW me . . . I would DARE never say/ask for anything! :freak:

ok then.......I will keep YOU posted LOL