2009 U.S. MFC Christmas Party-Florida

HollyD

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LUCY - I am gonna see you in a MONTH!!!! :kachinga:

LUCY - are you gonna fly JetBlue!? NON-STOP . . . . . at least you have PLENTY of options - tons of airlines and times to choose from!!!! I just took a peek! :teehee:

:naughty:

I completely forgot about JETBLUE. I was checking CONTINENTAL. And yes there is lot of options.

:naughty:

I completely forgot about JETBLUE. I was checking CONTINENTAL. And yes there is lot of options.

JETBLUE is THE B E S T airline EVER! I REFUSE to fly anything else!!!! You can also book it through Expedia if you want! :thumb_yello: Your flight costs just about the SAME as the resort! :roftl:

I have fallen <deeper> in L O V E today - with Rufus! :fangurl:

I almost have FORGOTTEN j u s t how MUCH I love him, and how listening to him makes me feel! :das: I have been SO stuck on TBWKTM that I have not even gave Rufus a thought (at least as far as putting in a CD goes) :freak: And I have been listening to him ALL DAY - and my HEART is overflowing! NOW I am wishing I could find the money to see him in Texas. :swoon:

MFC Christmas Party - OR Rufus . . . hhhmmmmmm :rolls_eyes:

I have fallen <deeper> in L O V E today - with Rufus! :fangurl:

I almost have FORGOTTEN j u s t how MUCH I love him, and how listening to him makes me feel! :das: I have been SO stuck on TBWKTM that I have not even gave Rufus a thought (at least as far as putting in a CD goes) :freak: And I have been listening to him ALL DAY - and my HEART is overflowing! NOW I am wishing I could find the money to see him in Texas. :swoon:

MFC Christmas Party - OR Rufus . . . hhhmmmmmm :rolls_eyes:

I am like that but with GARY GO ! !

HE is AWESOME!!!

and wow. If I were you...I pick RUFUS!!!!!! but that's me. lol

I am like that but with GARY GO ! !

HE is AWESOME!!!

and wow. If I were you...I pick RUFUS!!!!!! but that's me. lol

Gary Go is awesome, but - I don't think I could fall in LOVE with him! :teehee:

O M G! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: ARE YOU SERIOUS!? I would NEVER pick Rufus over the party!!!! :jawdrop:

Gary Go is awesome, but - I don't think I could fall in LOVE with him! :teehee:

O M G! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: ARE YOU SERIOUS!? I would NEVER pick Rufus over the party!!!! :jawdrop:

I don't love GARY GO..sorry :naughty: I just like his music very MUCH!!! and MICHAEL BUBLE as well. He is coming to NYC next year and I am definitely going!!!

Well....For me I am more flexible now so I can go to see you more often lol

I don't love GARY GO..sorry :naughty: I just like his music very MUCH!!! and MICHAEL BUBLE as well. He is coming to NYC next year and I am definitely going!!!

Well....For me I am more flexible now so I can go to see you more often lol

ha ha. I guess I am weird cause I just can't get into ANY music but Mika and Rufus. I mean I listen to other stuff, mostly Queen - but, to go to other concerts I just have no desire! The other concerts I did go to last year - ALL I could think about was being at a Mika or Rufus show and how AMAZING that is and HOW MUCH everything else pretty much SUCKS for me. But, I don't mind being weird! :freak:

As BAD as I would LOVE/DIE to see Rufus - I would never do that! I will get to see him soon enough! Next year FOR SURE! No matter WHERE I have to go to do it! Doubt he is coming to Florida - BUT that gives me an EXCUSE to come to NYC :das: WOULD you go see Rufus with me!? :teehee:

ha ha. I guess I am weird cause I just can't get into ANY music but Mika and Rufus. I mean I listen to other stuff, mostly Queen - but, to go to other concerts I just have no desire! The other concerts I did go to last year - ALL I could think about was being at a Mika or Rufus show and how AMAZING that is and HOW MUCH everything else pretty much SUCKS for me. But, I don't mind being weird! :freak:

As BAD as I would LOVE/DIE to see Rufus - I would never do that! I will get to see him soon enough! Next year FOR SURE! No matter WHERE I have to go to do it! Doubt he is coming to Florida - BUT that gives me an EXCUSE to come to NYC :das: WOULD you go see Rufus with me!? :teehee:

RUFUS+HOLLY+NYC= HAPPY LUZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holly, I know now that I will be able to see you more often!!!! I am saving plenty of money and not going shopping. I prefer to go and see you instead!!!

RUFUS+HOLLY+NYC= HAPPY LUZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holly, I know now that I will be able to see you more often!!!! I am saving plenty of money and not going shopping. I prefer to go and see you instead!!!

YAY! So I guess that is a Y E S . . . you would go see Rufus with me!? :roftl:

That's AWESOME!!!! Remember we are taking turns! You are coming NOW - so I have to come see you next! I am thinking February or March I will come see you!!!! :boing: After t h a t - you have to come see ME! :biggrin2: I like this plan, it is going to work out GREAT! :thumb_yello:

YAY! So I guess that is a Y E S . . . you would go see Rufus with me!? :roftl:

That's AWESOME!!!! Remember we are taking turns! You are coming NOW - so I have to come see you next! I am thinking February or March I will come see you!!!! :boing: After t h a t - you have to come see ME! :biggrin2: I like this plan, it is going to work out GREAT! :thumb_yello:

I LOVE THIS PLAN!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

I LOVE THIS PLAN!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

ME TOO!!!! The ONLY thing that could make it even more PERFECT about Feb. or March is IF Rufus was doing a show in NYC at that time! :roftl: Cause we know MIKA is outta the question! :aah: I want you to meet Rufus!!! :fangurl:

ME TOO!!!! The ONLY thing that could make it even more PERFECT about Feb. or March is IF Rufus was doing a show in NYC at that time! :roftl: Cause we know MIKA is outta the question! :aah: I want you to meet Rufus!!! :fangurl:

I'll be touching his hairy chest :lmfao: