2009 U.S. MFC Christmas Party-Florida

HollyD

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*wonders WHAT the weather is going to be like Mid December* . . . if it stays like it is NOW, we can live at the pool! :biggrin2: I remember last year it was HOT on Christmas so . . . should be G O O D. :thumb_yello:

Wow :jawdrop: that place is gorgeous!!

MY THOUGHTS exactly!!!! WHY am I even debating the two!? :dunno: I GUESS it is because I have been doing all my planning, and invisioning the other place. BUT this is SO much better! SO MUCH! :swoon:

MY THOUGHTS exactly!!!! WHY am I even debating the two!? :dunno: I GUESS it is because I have been doing all my planning, and invisioning the other place. BUT this is SO much better! SO MUCH! :swoon:

:naughty: you still have plenty of time to plan for this place. And if there's more stuff and it's cheaper it seems like a pretty simple decision to me :biggrin2:

but it's your money and it's up to you :thumb_yello:

:naughty: you still have plenty of time to plan for this place. And if there's more stuff and it's cheaper it seems like a pretty simple decision to me :biggrin2:

but it's your money and it's up to you :thumb_yello:

I don't think the PARTY set-up is gonna look as good, but everything else outweighs that - so who cares! :teehee:

I don't think the PARTY set-up is gonna look as good, but everything else outweighs that - so who cares! :teehee:

Well if we get there the day before then we'll have enough time to try out different things and work on the set up till it's just right. I'm sure we'll all have fun no matter what :biggrin2:

BTW, my mom was wondering when it would be good to try to call you again? :fisch:

Well if we get there the day before then we'll have enough time to try out different things and work on the set up till it's just right. I'm sure we'll all have fun no matter what :biggrin2:

BTW, my mom was wondering when it would be good to try to call you again? :fisch:

You are right! We can MAKE it work! :aah:

. . . I would say tomorrow! I will make sure that no one is on the computer! I am taking Austin to the Homecoming Dance in a bit! :groovy:

We will :biggrin2:

Great! I will make her call! :aah: Any good time? Or same time as before?

Aww, sweet :wub2: I almost miss high school just for the dances and social gatherings.....almost :naughty: Has he got a date? :das:

Anytime is good tomorrow!!! BUT, don't KILL me if the line is BUSY cause there are a lot of people in this house!!! :aah:

I know!!! And he looked SO cute today!!!!! :das: Nope no date! He just went alone, and he was GLAD that he did - cause he danced for 3 straight hours and had a BLAST!!! :wub2:

:naughty: yes...You didn't know that :blink:

I figured you did.

NO!!! I have NEVER been there!!! O M G!!!! It is going to take me a l o n g time to get to you!!!! :shocked: uuummm . . . then wouldn't we HAVE to pass by Tampa!? If that is the case we could pick her UP!

NO!!! I have NEVER been there!!! O M G!!!! It is going to take me a l o n g time to get to you!!!! :shocked: uuummm . . . then wouldn't we HAVE to pass by Tampa!? If that is the case we could pick her UP!

Sorry Holly, I definitely thought you knew since you've told me you live *however long* from me before. I'll definitely help with gas of course.

But yeah, you'll prolly have to pass through Tampa....