No ***ing accident: MIKA SINGS HIS HEART OUT EVERY SHOW

Blue Sky

Is it bad that I keep reading this whole thread just so I can see what crap Still a fan is posting?

And yeah, Mika pays us extortionate amounts of money to be his groupies, so we're all very much richer than you. :biggrin2:

And can I just say, you FAIL at insults. I mean really, if you're gonna be a bell-end at least do it properly. I just feel kind of sorry for you. It's actually mega sad. Do you really have nothing to do but come on a forum and call people groupies? I mean really?

Why don't you read a book or something? Watch a film? Do something that one can do on a solitary basis cos QUITE clearly, you have the social skills of a demented asp. (Very poor, in case that wasn't made clear by my comparison).

Bottom line is, I doubt Mika would have got into the Royal College of Music by miming. Cos you know, it's about musicians, not slutty chicks and overly muscular guys winking at a camera and moving their lips a little bit when they perform.

Imagine the audition:

Man: What will you be singing?

Mika: Some classical shiz.

Man: Okay.

Mika mimes.

Man: Yep! You're in. Brilliant articulation, pitch was spot on and your projection was really top notch.

Hell, that wouldn't even get him through the first round on X Factor. COME ON.

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it bad that I keep reading this whole thread just so I can see what crap Still a fan is posting?

And yeah, Mika pays us extortionate amounts of money to be his groupies, so we're all very much richer than you. :biggrin2:

And can I just say, you FAIL at insults. I mean really, if you're gonna be a bell-end at least do it properly. I just feel kind of sorry for you. It's actually mega sad. Do you really have nothing to do but come on a forum and call people groupies? I mean really?

Why don't you read a book or something? Watch a film? Do something that one can do on a solitary basis cos QUITE clearly, you have the social skills of a demented asp. (Very poor, in case that wasn't made clear by my comparison).

Bottom line is, I doubt Mika would have got into the Royal College of Music by miming. Cos you know, it's about musicians, not slutty chicks and overly muscular guys winking at a camera and moving their lips a little bit when they perform.

Imagine the audition:

Mika mimes.

Man: Yep! You're in. Brilliant articulation, pitch was spot on and your projection was really top notch.

I think that just about says it all!:thumb_yello:

I think that just about says it all!:thumb_yello:

:biggrin2:

Perhaps I have a knack for these things.

Or perhaps I enjoy telling people they're mugs a little too much.

Either way....pfffffffffffft.

I bite my thumb at Still a Fan. (And if anyone gets the reference, I WILL high five you via the internet)

Out of all the chaos and beef what I take from it is :

Mika is SO good people think he lip synchs which IMO is an honour ! :fangurl:

I'll leave it at that, that Mika is incredibly talented, and not everyone needs to be shoved to see that, it only matters that us worshippers do..:wub2:

Cheers to Mika's vocals!

Banned the "fan"

Smells like some banned or upset member decided to come back and play , we dont need that any more

<drinks coffee and eats trifle>

And now you've spoiled the fun!!

Admit it, half of us here wanted to see what they were going to say next, right? Cos it does bring major lolz.

And you've made me want trifle as well. Damn you!

And now you've spoiled the fun!!

Admit it, half of us here wanted to see what they were going to say next, right? Cos it does bring major lolz.

And you've made me want trifle as well. Damn you!

Hmmm its not worth it , they called Sariflor crazy , cant have that :shocked:

It would just worse and worse with them , seen it too many times

The MFC is peace and love these days :group_hug:

Trifle and quiche .. mega bad for my health:boxed:

Perhaps I have a knack for these things.

Or perhaps I enjoy telling people they're mugs a little too much.

Either way....pfffffffffffft.

I bite my thumb at Still a Fan. (And if anyone gets the reference, I WILL high five you via the internet)

Romeo and Juliet?

You have quiche?:licks_lips:

Yeh ... want some ..

I was doing SO well THEN I got quiche (cheese and onion) and trifle :aah:

<passes>

Quiche is yummy:naughty:

It's ruddy gorgeous!

<grabs piece hungrily>

Thank you:thumb_yello:

You can keep the trifle:naughty:

It could have been a well good social experiment though. Just to see how rude someone gets before they realise nobody actually cares.

And now I'm craving quiche as well. I was properly gonna get one in Tesco earlier but I didn't. Now I'm regretting such things.

Romeo and Juliet?

*high fives*

It could have been a well good social experiment though. Just to see how rude someone gets before they realise nobody actually cares.

And now I'm craving quiche as well. I was properly gonna get one in Tesco earlier but I didn't. Now I'm regretting such things.

*high fives*

*high fives back*

Banned the "fan"

Smells like some banned or upset member decided to come back and play , we dont need that any more

<drinks coffee and eats trifle>

Yeah, it did smell like that, didn't it? :teehee: Shocking.

Well, if they call me that with love I don't mind, I can even take it as a compliement, but I don't think that it was done like that in this case :aah:. Love quiche too, I must say. Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Imagine the audition:

Mika mimes.

:lmfao: No words, no words.

oh dear don't.... start from the beginning! :biggrin2:

What, you just discovered this? :roftl:

No, I was one of the first ones to react here as well, but did not check the thread in the last 24 hours so I missed some 'funny' posts...:teehee:

wonder if someone is still a fan :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by suzie

Guys, guys, no Tesco, please!

Here:

Quiche Lorraine recipe

Ingredients:

One 30cm pastry shell.

250ml cream.

Three eggs.

Bacon.

One onion.

Gruyere cheese (or mozarella).

Salt and pepper.

Preparation Instructions:

Brown slightly sliced bacon and sliced onion in a little butter, let it cool down and place in pastry shell, add ground cheese, beat vigourosly eggs, cream, salt and pepper, pour in shell. Bake at 375°F for 40 minutes or until brown.

So easy even Billy Brown could do it...

Here:

Quiche Lorraine recipe

Ingredients:

One 30cm pastry shell.

250ml cream.

Three eggs.

Bacon.

One onion.

Salt and pepper.

Brown slightly sliced bacon and sliced onion in a little butter, let it cool down and place in pastry shell, add ground cheese, beat vigourosly eggs, cream, salt and pepper, pour in shell. Bake at 375°F for 40 minutes or until brown.

I am WELL gonna try that.

Here:

Quiche Lorraine recipe

Ingredients:

One 30cm pastry shell.

250ml cream.

Three eggs.

Bacon.

One onion.

Salt and pepper.

I use Cheddar.:naughty: