No ***ing accident: MIKA SINGS HIS HEART OUT EVERY SHOW

Blue Sky

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nevermind, once in a while someone makes that typo...

So often, there's a caption of Deb in an ACDC gig, front row...:naughty:

Hey, you never know... it could happen! :naughty:

I need to go to bed- I just read that as ' a Deb on acid' , hahahahha :roftl:

OK, I'm pretty sure THAT's not gonna happen! :roftl:

Signed,

The Deb Formerly Known as ACDC

Hey, you never know... it could happen! :naughty:

OK, I'm pretty sure THAT's not gonna happen! :roftl:

Signed,

The Deb Formerly Known as ACDC

2mqlpc4.jpg

I know i'm off-topic, but we're a bit off-topic, let's say, for about 3 pages????? lol

Edited by willywonka

OMG! :lmao:

Although I'm trying to figure out how *I* got the leg brace?

(PS, I shaved my legs last night, they aren't nearly so hairy now!)

:lmfao:

Sorry, BS, I'm destroying your serious and useful thread...:teehee::aah:

Guest Still a Fan
:shocked::sneaky2: Excuse me? Who do you think you're calling crazy? This is a forum, where people discuss things, and I suggest that if you are not happy to discuss things you politely express yourself and explain that you don't wish to enter discussions about certain things, instead of going around offending people and calling them names. This is a respectful place with rules, and I suggest you follow them.

Way to make an impression, matey. Way to go, for sure. You're definitely looking like you're as bad a troll as mr XXXX in my opinion I'm afraid.

And it's not even only your insulting me that I find shocking- It's the fact that I can't make heads or tails of your post.

It's not my problem you can't make heads or tails of my posts. I wasn't put on earth to make sure you are happy. !

It's not my problem you can't make heads or tails of my posts. I wasn't put on earth to make sure you are happy. !

And we're not here for you to take potshots at. Unless you have something valid to say about this subject, I suggest you say nothing at all.

Edited by RAK1

Clearly. But now in all seriousness, I think that you're walking a very thin line here and I think you're very rude and offensive. Not cool at all. What's your purpose here? Just to confront? What's your problem?

Guest Still a Fan

Clearly. But now in all seriousness, I think that you're walking a very thin line here and I think you're very rude and offensive. Not cool at all. What's your purpose here? Just to confront? What's your problem?

What's your purpose here? Besides in this string where everyone has to agree so you can come up with a case against a blogger. ! You have no business treating me like you have.

What's your purpose here? Besides in this string where everyone has to agree so you can come up with a case against a blogger. ! You have no business treating me like you have.

Can you blame anyone from thinking this way about you, when you haven't exactly said anything positive or negative about the subject?

All I have seen from you, is cryptic posts which don't really say anything informative about what the thread is about, and verbal slights to people, who are just expressing their opinion about the guys blog.

This is Mikas fan club forum, what are you expecting us to do?

The lady you are verbally sparring with, is probably Mikas strongest critic on here. If he does things she feels don't work, she is the first to say so, and not just here, she tells him to his face.

Yet she is one of his loyalest fans, and as you see here, she will defend him to the last, if she feels he is being disrespected. As do we all here.

So before you jump on people, on a forum you've only just joined, take time to get to know them first. Then you can feel justified in criticising them, okay?

Edited by RAK1

Guest Still a Fan

No. LIKE I SAID, I was curious about what happened. I appreciate the info, not the accusations. Have a nice day, night, tomorrow. :boxed:

Oh no. I'm not bald. lol and forgive me if I side stepped the introductions. Do I have to?

It's just that I noticed the commotion last night and wondered what was going on exactly so thank you to the starter of this string for putting it in some order. :) And I don't normally post here but I just wanted to say.

it is recommended, but no, you don't have to. MFC has become a community for Mika fans and we like to know a little bit about each other, without personal details. we created the introductions and goodbye section and people welcome you. it helps newbies ease into this massive forum.

so i'll take this opportunity to welcome you to MFC, i hope you enjoy it.

Ok. (hopefully I got this quick reply right) btw.. the orange brown background was so much nicer. Who takes care of that? lol

You will just have to take my word for it that I'm not the bald guy. :) Just from reading what he wrote he doesn't strike me as the type to come on here and have to defend himself. I could be wrong tho, but I doubt it. :)

well, a few long time members miss the orange and brown, some were thrilled to see it go, but we all eased quite nicely into the new colors.

Who takes care of that? admins and mods with the help of other's expertise.

who asked us to come up with a more updated look that matched mikasounds? that would be Mika.

Perez has posted here a few times... so why not the bald guy? it's not impossible.

Listen crazy, I don't really care what you personally appreciate, if you are so worried about the situation not being actual grounds for legal action then you've got a bit of a problem don't you think?

that's where you cross the line. name calling is not tolorated on MFC. i suggest you read the FAQ and abide to them. no exceptions.

no, it's not your problem. but being respectful is your problem.

wrong. we don't have to all agree. we discuss and discuss and sometimes, we agree to disagree. but in a respectful way. she has not treated you badly.

your posts seem quite curious to lots of people. 1) you show up when there is a blogger controversy 2) you refuse to introduce yourself 3) you've only posted in this thread 4) you comment on the color to show us you've been here before 5) you call people names 6) then you complain about how badly you've been treated.

do you honestly blame them? :sneaky2:

I'm trying to be patient and determine what YOUR purpose is here, too.

Are you here just to provoke? If so, you're doing a good job.

For a second time I'll ask you to tone the language down.

There's no need to be so belligerent with Sara, or with anyone in

this thread. We're all just talking here, there is no reason to get

nasty.

So before you jump on people, on a forum you've only just joined, take time to get to know them first. Then you can feel justified in criticising them, okay?

Rose has a very valid point here -- you have come into this thread

out of the blue with a very decided chip on your shoulder. You asked

in one of your posts if you needed to make an introduction -- no,

you don't *need* to, it's not required, but it is a good way to get

acquainted with the people here, and the way things operate. If you

have nothing but disdain for the people and the forum, then why come

here to ruffle our feathers? If, however, you really want to be a part

of the community, then maybe you could make an effort to follow our

guidelines and have a genuine discussion about subjects, rather than

come into a controversial thread, name-calling and just generally

being argumentative.