No ***ing accident: MIKA SINGS HIS HEART OUT EVERY SHOW

Blue Sky

:lmfao:

Sorry, BS, I'm destroying your serious and useful thread...:teehee::aah:

No wonka, not destroying it. It survives, garnished with moments of lightness and hilarity as only you can do.

But, Still a Fan, YOU are looking increasingly like a troll. MFC has a long history of dealing with trolls. Some of us tend to lose our manners (as you do) when we see suspected trolling.

funny-pictures-troll-car-hating.jpg

Why anyone who seriously wanted to take part in our mikafanclub community would want to start their MFC life with 16 posts on this controversial thread but nowhere else, I don't know, but hey, each to their own.

But if you are not a troll, then maybe you'd like to contribute something more articulate to the discussion? Please?

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ignorelist.jpg

This might come in handy. Just in case we forgot that we have it. :mf_rosetinted:

Unless we have no statistics of visitings of the site? Even for moderators and administrators. How much I know, to see IP and city of residing is not a problem.

Suzy your mailbox is almost full!:naughty:

:lmao: only you would notice that!!!

Unless we have no statistics of visitings of the site? Even for moderators and administrators. How much I know, to see IP and city of residing is not a problem.

you can't ignore mods and admins Lena, otherwise everyone would have us on their ignore list :lmfao: well... maybe not willywonka, she always says how much she loves us, but i'm not sure :aah:

you can't ignore mods and admins Lena, otherwise everyone would have us on their ignore list :lmfao: well... maybe not willywonka, she always says how much she loves us, but i'm not sure :aah:

NOT Willywonka!:sneaky2:

Wonka lurves, lurves mods!:mf_rosetinted:

:huglove:

Of course, I live to serve, you know that:naughty:

NOT Willywonka!:sneaky2:

Wonka lurves, lurves mods!:mf_rosetinted:

:huglove:

Suck up!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

They can read back you know!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Deb lives in Mickeyland and she's decided to become an ACDC fan instead, Fred is sleeping, Diana and Nicky are away lately, Mana and Christine are at the gig, Robi iz sleeping and dreaming of gelati al limon, so Guy is really the one i should *worry about* ahem...flatter by now...:roftl:

:biggrin2:

And i'll be going to Mikaland to dream about gelati al limon, too...:mf_rosetinted:

night, night :bye:

Deb lives in Mickeyland and she's decided to become an ACDC fan instead, Fred is sleeping, Diana and Nicky are away lately, Mana and Christine are at the gig, Robi iz sleeping and dreaming of gelati al limon, so Guy is really the one i should *worry about* ahem...flatter by now...:roftl:

And i'll be going to Mikaland to dream about gelati al limon, too...:mf_rosetinted:

Goodnight to you, and sweet dreams:wink2:

Guy is my fav though *checks mods online*:roftl:

so kind of you! :wub2:

diana hasn't been a mod for a while lol you mean queenie?? :wink2:

now diana will know why you've been so kind to her lately :lmao:

niki has internet problems... unstable at the moment.

you forgot happikali. you need to be nice to her also :mf_rosetinted:

am I??? I did not think to ignore... I speak about this type, it is possible to find out whence he

By the way, the dirty business of the slanderer is live. I watch his twitter. Someone trusts this :puking:

Guy is my fav though *checks mods online*:roftl:

:sneaky2:

Deb lives in Mickeyland and she's decided to become an ACDC fan instead,

:yikes:

I need to talk to Wonka more, just to know what's going on with me! :naughty:

am I??? I did not think to ignore... I speak about this type, it is possible to find out whence he

By the way, the dirty business of the slanderer is live. I watch his twitter. Someone trusts this :puking:

i know you didn't, i was just teasing you :huglove:

....... darn.

Jk...:teehee:

I read most of the thread and this comment had me laughing. :naughty:

gotta laugh from time to time! it's good for the soul! :biggrin2:

The dcdeb pic was funny but that comment got me. I forgot we had an ignore feature but I wouldn't have ever thought about blocking mods/admins. :naughty: I wonder if anyone has seriously tried. It'd be funny if a box popped up saying something like, "No, no, no you can't block us! Muwhaha." :teehee: