Mika@Deejay Television Launch Party - Italy

robertina

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just realized I shoud have posted this on the launch party thread and not on the mika in italy one:roftl:

have lots and lots of fun today!!!!

how i wish i was there to party with all of you:wub2:

say hi to mika from me:biggrin2: oh! and tell him we miss his tweets LOL

seriously now, cant wait to read your reports!!!

it's his (old) stage design... so is that a whole gig then? :blink: thought it was just 1-2 songs on a tv show...

edit: just switched on the live stream... but that was from the interview this afternooon? :blink: just different talk... arrgh, i don't get what's going on! :aah: well, whatever, will keep on watching the stream.

Edited by mellody

Just got here...

Is it still on?

Where?

No twits from goers other tha Robi's pic??

I see nothing on twitter...:dunno:

You don't have time to tweet at gigs - there is too much going on :naughty:

so is it a whole gig then, do you know? :blink: anyway on that live stream there's nothing about mika anymore. and as it's past midnight, i'd guess that even if it was a whole gig, it'd be over by now.

so is it a whole gig then, do you know? :blink: anyway on that live stream there's nothing about mika anymore. and as it's past midnight, i'd guess that even if it was a whole gig, it'd be over by now.

:fisch: M&G?

Right, was that a gig?:shocked:

Thought i read it would be nothing but 2 songs, before...

tweet from jimmy:

Fun show tonight. Goodnight Milan, wherever you are x

tweet from robi:

Amaaazing! Not many new songs though

well, definitely sounds like more than 2 songs altogether.

I guess everyone went straight to bed when they got home then!

maybe they report on the italian forum. :dunno: because only robi and one other italian girl reported about yesterday's meeting on here. or maybe they were all just on cloud 9 in mikaland for the last 2 days, unable to report. :naughty:

maybe they report on the italian forum. :dunno: because only robi and one other italian girl reported about yesterday's meeting on here. or maybe they were all just on cloud 9 in mikaland for the last 2 days, unable to report. :naughty:

Could be. :roftl:

report on the way home Lol

prsonally i was very tired last nite but then i didnt sleep so well past days

anyway, it was simply a living room gig, with all it takes: mika 20 cm away from you, standing on stage, some of them literally sitting on it, no bareers, hardly any security, a dream

the venue was beautiful, very classy

we were let in later than we should, cannot tell when exactly he was on, i didnt check time then

he didnt wear braces and also told to audience almost at the end of the gig

he also told he was SO much in pain by then

nevertheless he danced and sang his heart out loud, so not being wise or careful, but VERY professional

as a real showman, he never stopped smiling and though he must have been suffering a lot, he didnt show it at all

End of part 1

report on the way home Lol

prsonally i was very tired last nite but then i didnt sleep so well past days

anyway, it was simply a living room gig, with all it takes: mika 20 cm away from you, standing on stage, some of them literally sitting on it, no bareers, hardly any security, a dream

the venue was beautiful, very classy

we were let in later than we should, cannot tell when exactly he was on, i didnt check time then

he didnt wear braces and also told to audience almost at the end of the gig

he also told he was SO much in pain by then

nevertheless he danced and sang his heart out loud, so not being wise or careful, but VERY professional

as a real showman, he never stopped smiling and though he must have been suffering a lot, he didnt show it at all

End of part 1

YAY for being so close!!!:biggrin2::boing: I' really happy that you got to be so incredibly close. :aah:

And...MIKA! NO! He is not being responsible at all.:no::wags_finger: He needs to let his foot heal properly...which does not involve dancing around without his brace on. if he was in pain, that is normally a sign that doing that is NOT a good idea. sigh, when will the boy learn?:huh:

Part 2

as i said, we were standing or sitting on stage, next to the cameraman who was often in the way

i think the show will air at some point

mika sang mostly old songs: relax (which was GREAT to hear again live!!), HE, GK, LT (as encore), SITM :punk:, BG

from new album he sang rain, WAG, BE and BIOTG

thats all i can remembr Lol so it was not just 2 songs

i would have loved to hear more from the new album, but i understand this was not a real gig, if you get me, and he preferred to play what mainstream knew best. mind you, it was also a promotional tour, so he could have showed the new songs a little more

anyway being close to him on stage was a real treat: the closest ever

we got some eye contact

end part 2

Part 2

as i said, we were standing or sitting on stage, next to the cameraman who was often in the way

i think the show will air at some point

mika sang mostly old songs: relax (which was GREAT to hear again live!!), HE, GK, LT (as encore), SITM :punk:, BG

from new album he sang rain, WAG, BE and BIOTG

thats all i can remembr Lol so it was not just 2 songs

i would have loved to hear more from the new album, but i understand this was not a real gig, if you get me, and he preferred to play what mainstream knew best. mind you, it was also a promotional tour, so he could have showed the new songs a little more

anyway being close to him on stage was a real treat: the closest ever

we got some eye contact

end part 2

Mika eye contact is the best thing in the world. Seriously.:wub2:

I can't wait to watch the videos! :biggrin2: