Mika@Deejay Television Launch Party - Italy

robertina

Part 3

he came back for 1 encore but we didnt push him to come back as we knew how much in pain he was, he was limping diwn the stage

i loved the military jacket he wore :wub2: i didnt take any pic as usual during gig but many did and i am sure theyll post them soon

we waited for him o.c. at the side entrance: he came out not long after but in his van, which didnt stop. he was though waving at us: could see cause hed a shining mobile his hand that he waved about Lol

finally i wanna say thx to all mfcers for being their usualadorable selves

it was simply GREAT to see you all again even if we didnt talk much

a special hug to robertina :wub2:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to report because....

it was the most confortable gig of my life. :cool:

I was sitting on stage so my higer half could dance and my lower half could be comfortably seated.

I was very satisfied to be in front row lateral in this way because, for the first time, people behind me was not furious about my height, because i was seated and they were standing.

The stage was my wardrobe and i placed my bag and my jacket.

Of course, i continually risked to be watering by sweat and spits of the popstar, but i'm quite sure he has not swine flu, so i'm safe.

The gig was fast and short so it was impossible to be bored...

the crowd of true fans (the first 2 or 3 rows) were so happy and relaxed because they were conscious that all the fans were there (rich, poor, winner of contensts and not winner of contests, because the entrance was free and for all italian fans).

The popstar was quite good and very gentle with the crowd because he speak everytime in italian (even if he included bad words :sneaky2:).

So.. a very fun night for me and my friends fans Mfcers and not.

For few hours i totally ignored that, usually, i hate Dolce&Gabbana style (the venue was their) and i was very happy to be there, thanks to DJ Tv and Universal Music Italy (and Robertina who is in touch with them and keep them under pressure). :thumb_yello:

Time to report because....

it was the most confortable gig of my life. :cool:

I was sitting on stage so my higer half could dance and my lower half could be comfortably seated.

I was very satisfied to be in front row lateral in this way because, for the first time, people behind me was not furious about my height, because i was seated and they were standing.

The stage was my wardrobe and i placed my bag and my jacket.

Of course, i continually risked to be watering by sweat and spits of the popstar, but i'm quite sure he has not swine flu, so i'm safe.

The gig was fast and short so it was impossible to be bored...

the crowd of true fans (the first 2 or 3 rows) were so happy and relaxed because they were conscious that all the fans were there (rich, poor, winner of contensts and not winner of contests, because the entrance was free and for all italian fans).

The popstar was quite good and very gentle with the crowd because he speak everytime in italian (even if he included bad words :sneaky2:).

So.. a very fun night for me and my friends fans Mfcers and not.

For few hours i totally ignored that, usually, i hate Dolce&Gabbana style (the venue was their) and i was very happy to be there, thanks to DJ Tv and Universal Music Italy (and Robertina who is in touch with them and keep them under pressure). :thumb_yello:

:floor:

Nice to be that close, though :wink2:

Thanks for the reports, Avoca and Allegra :thumb_yello:

awwwww thanks avoca :wub2:

what can i say more? it was like having a living room gig!!!

i couldn't believe that was the stage, that was the position we would have during the gig...that he would be that close, never experienced that before!

he looked so gorgeous, he was in a very happy mood (i guess 3 days of italian restaurants gave him a bit of a holiday taste!) and he gave all his heart as always...all his devoted fans were embracing the small stage, from one end to the other, SITTING on the stage itself!

amazing...we have been so lucky.

the set list avoca wrote is correct, and i also hoped for more new songs but hey! it was all perfect, so i won't complain!

he's so professional, he only hinted at his pain once...he said 'i have a confession to make...do you know, this is the first gig without my brace...and now i am in such a pain i feel like crying'....can you believe i've got tears in my eyes reporting this?

i would tell him 'GO! put some ice on your foot, wear your brace again!'

he went on till the end of the gig, with an encore...

i hope he follows what the doctors say...but he's really a serious professionist, so the balance between the two has to be difficult.

and we all know he will only do what he wants...

we were outside chatting when we saw the van pass by...i hope he would not stop and go immediately to take care of his pain, so i was perfectly happy to see he was not stopping with the fans. we waved the black windows goodnight!

what to say..it was perfect...so close...and so free!

and 99% of his italian hardcore fans were there, it was such a good meet up!

a note:

pls forgive the lack of reports of the two days mika was in italy..but lots of fans are coming back to their homes now and i was not there where they met mika outside the tv show on sunday and yesterday when he came in/out the venue for reharsal...i'll let the others report..just give time!

Edited by robertina

Enjoying all the reports...can someone write on twitter pls when the photos start to come in, RL has been sooo busy lately.

How lucky to be on the stage with him...and Mika should still be wearing that brace...I don't want him to risk coming to Asia:teehee:

yes, allegra is right, he speaks italian quite fluently now without any help in his ear device!:naughty:

but of course, he learns a lot of curse words...i guess the guilt is to be put on Giulio, the Universal guy who takes him everywhere, translating his interviews and filling him with good italian food!:naughty:

his pronounciation is very good, no english accent at all :wub2:

naaa Robi.. too much thread....

this thread is good, yoiu can just rename it :thumb_yello:

I cannot, cause it's a calendar thread....it would upset our calendar much.

opened a report thread

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2636463#post2636463

so pls copy and paste yr report there, don't be lazy! :naughty:

ma hai idea di quanto materiale riusciremo a produrre?

so pls copy and paste yr report there, don't be lazy! :naughty:

uff

absolutely not!

i'm starting a strike against italian moderator

i dont want waste time to report and cut and paste in every single thread of this forum

:tongue2:

tanto materiale?

per sole 8 canzoni?

uff

absolutely not!

i'm starting a strike against italian moderator

i dont want waste time to report and cut and paste in every single thread of this forum

:tongue2:

tanto materiale?

per sole 8 canzoni?

ok, i'll do it for you :original:

flower power :flowers2:

vedrai!:naughty: