Italian Petition for ROME gig: who wants to join us?

robertina

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OH, S**T!:shocked:

My 15 secs of fame wasted with a caption...:lmfao:

Carla you should collect yr best captions and give them to him next time you see him :thumb_yello:

i'm sure he'd love them! :biggrin2:

Edited by mari62

ooh, only just seen this! :sad: hope you got many many signatures to give to him, i'd really love it if he did a gig in rome and would definitely consider going there, i love rome! :wub2: and it's actually cheaper for me to get to rome than to milan. :blink:

ooh, only just seen this! :sad: hope you got many many signatures to give to him, i'd really love it if he did a gig in rome and would definitely consider going there, i love rome! :wub2: and it's actually cheaper for me to get to rome than to milan. :blink:
we had about 300 signatures :)

What .. no images from Wonka of Mika as a gladiator :shocked::naughty:

here it is:roftl::roftl:

Sorry girls it took me a bit longer than i expected i to remove the MFC Logo, and it's not perfect, but it's the best i can do....Hope it will do!

rbjgvo.jpg

don't misunderstand me :naughty: but i love you!!! you're great! :roftl:

let's hope it works, this time:sneaky2:...you know, he isn't the most reliable person in the entire planet....good songwriter but definitely not a reliable person:aah:

Grazi mille, Mrs. Brightside...:thumb_yello:

Good songwriter, drop dead gorgeous, but keeping promises is not his "thang", defo...:mf_rosetinted:

I hope he does it, it would be a shame to miss Rome...:sneaky2:

My hubby and I arrived in Milan on Monday in the afternoon.

After a while Angela (biggirl69 in MFC, michelangelo in Mikamusic) - thanks Angela, could not have done it without your help! - texted me that mika had just entered the venue for reharsal.

i alerted MFcers staying at the same hotel and then we ran to the venue hoping to be in time and talk to him after his reharsing.

Angela told me he hadn't stopped with the fans when he arrived and that his sister couldn't say if he would do when leaving.

so we started waiting...till i got the idea to ask someone from the staff if i would be allowed to enter and talk to mika, cause i had something to give him and the pavement was not a proper place.

i went in alone with the petition and i waited for some BG reharsing to end, then i saw his sister coming up..then he came!

i waved at him and introduced myself, then i asked if i could talk to him briefly and he agreed.

i summed the intent of our petition and showed it to him.

DSC00417.jpg

he's kind and smiling, available as ever! :wub2:

at the word 'petition' he smiled..:naughty: he took it and said 'oh, Rome!' and he promised to consider the possibility to go to Rome for a gig.

one could see he was interested and open.

then i gave him a little present from Italian fans - Giuliana (MrsBrightside on MFC and Highlife on mikamusic) had sent it to me from Rome: a little Roman centurion and promised to give him the small statue of the Imperator when he comes to Rome!

the fans from Mikamusic tried to take a picture from the outside but the dark windows did not allow a good vision.

But thanks to Angela and Francesco86 we have 2 pics which witness the accomplished mission!

Mika going away with our petition! :wub2:

IMG_6524.jpg

DSCN3046.jpg

now we have to wait and see what happens.

thanks to all who helped, an amazing team work! :thumb_yello:

After a while Angela (biggirl69 in MFC, michelangelo in Mikamusic) - thanks Angela, could not have done it without your help! - texted me that mika had just entered the venue for reharsal.

i alerted MFcers staying at the same hotel and then we ran to the venue hoping to be in time and talk to him after his reharsing.

Angela told me he hadn't stopped with the fans when he arrived and that his sister couldn't say if he would do when leaving.

so we started waiting...till i got the idea to ask someone from the staff if i would be allowed to enter and talk to mika, cause i had something to give him and the pavement was not a proper place.

i went in alone with the petition and i waited for some BG reharsing to end, then i saw his sister coming up..then he came!

i waved at him and introduced myself, then i asked if i could talk to him briefly and he agreed.

DSC00417.jpg

at the word 'petition' he smiled..:naughty: he took it and said 'oh, Rome!' and he promised to consider the possibility to go to Rome for a gig.

then i gave him a little present from Italian fans - Giuliana (MrsBrightside on MFC and Highlife on mikamusic) had sent it to me from Rome: a little Roman centurion and promised to give him the small statue of the Imperator when he comes to Rome!

the fans from Mikamusic tried to take a picture from the outside but the dark windows did not allow a good vision.

But thanks to Angela and Francesco86 we have 2 pics which witness the accomplished mission!

IMG_6524.jpg

DSCN3046.jpg

Glad you made it, Marina!:thumb_yello:

Hope you can make him get his butt to Rome!:wink2:

And if you're still alive maybe he didn't mind the caption....much!:mf_rosetinted:

DSC00417.jpg

IMG_6524.jpg

DSCN3046.jpg

brilliant report Marina!!!! so glad to see that everything went so well:wub2:

now i dream about a Rome gig even more:biggrin2: