Never mind the buzzcocks: Mika, Ozzy and pigs...

Niki27

This must be exactly the same reaction Mika has been experiencing since he was a teen...and I actually feel sorry for him...:tears:

I wish those idiots get ridiculed in a similar manner one day.. :boxing:

Lots of musicians get ridiculed on that show, often when they are actual guests themselves (at least then they can defend themselves :wink2:) it's part of the 'fun', and generally speaking I laugh along with it because it's usually just banter.

Perhaps it's just me being ultra defensive of Mika because I'm a fan and I genuinely like and admire the guy...but whenever he is the subject of such 'banter' it always seems to have a nasty edge which does remind me of school bullies..and believe me I know all about them :sneaky2:.

I'm sure Mika HAS developed a very thick skin over the years, and an unshakeable sense of self worth, but I still do wonder sometimes what he thinks about it all, deep deep down :blink:.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of musicians get ridiculed on that show, often when they are actual guests themselves (at least then they can defend themselves :wink2:) it's part of the 'fun', and generally speaking I laugh along with it because it's usually just banter.

Yes, I know. I used to watch this show in the 90s and that was much better and funnier :wink2:

..I don't mind if people take the mick out of someone but I do mind if it's rude, cruel, diminishing or based on prejudice, particularly if it comes from someone I don't rate high at all..:sneaky2:

(just wanted to clarify this as I don't want to sound like someone who has no sense of humour:wink2: )