A Documentary about our very own Sivan!

lovempls

My dream job... maybe he'll let me make my 400 film about him. My big Senior Thesis film. A girl can dream....:naughty:

Here's what they wrote about you, Sivan:

Great topic - very interesting to hear about Israel from someone my own age. [see, they think you're 20! :naughty: Told you you look young!]

I felt like I was really getting to know the girl.

The character was fascinating and likeable. I loved seeing various possessions of hers as she told stories.

I especially liked the part where she compares friendships in Israel and the US.

I love that she talked about the cultural situation of the Middle East. She has a really interesting story.

And then there was the girl who said: "The film is a documentary about a girl who fled Israel due to political upheaval and conflict and came to LA." Hmmm... not quite :naughty:

LMAO so each of those was a different person? :thumb_yello:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Clare.................many congratulations. It is a lovely film.....very professional:thumb_yello:

Sivan.................it was amazing to see this. I remember SO clearly the time when you were in transition between Isreal and The US. It incredible to think that it is two years ago......but of course it is.

I really enjoyed hearing your thoughts and feelings on Isreal.

A lovely film.:wub2:

Here I am with the star:naughty:

new10-1.jpg

Clare.................many congratulations. It is a lovely film.....very professional:thumb_yello:

Sivan.................it was amazing to see this. I remember SO clearly the time when you were in transition between Isreal and The US. It incredible to think that it is two years ago......but of course it is.

I really enjoyed hearing your thoughts and feelings on Isreal.

A lovely film.:wub2:

Here I am with the star:naughty:

new10-1.jpg

Hey kath! LOL ahhh good times :thumb_yello:

• 1 month later...

In class we had to decide on 3 of our classmates' films to represent our entire class to the school - the ones we choose get shown at the big LMU film school screening next week. Well, out of all the films people made in our class this semester, my doc about Sivan got nominated! Such an amazing compliment! Although it didn't eventually make it into the top 3, the fact that it was nominated and got a lot of votes was quite humbling :blush-anim-cl: