Mika Game

lindemfc

Feel free to delete if already posted :thumb_yello:

just got an email.

' Hey everyone,

thanks for being my friend on Hyves. Please check out my brand new game on http://www.mikagame.nl. Play the game and you could win a meet & greet with me at my show in Amsterdam!

Have fun!

MIKA'

Hyves is something like myspace/facebook :wink2:

Afbeelding1.png?t=1257512619

For his fans in the Netherlands.

A new mika gadget with 5 small videos. I couldn't download the last one but here are the first 4.

And we got a 'Mika Game' to win a meet & greet with Mika at his gig March 13 next year.

Edited by lindemfc

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks!!

do you know if you all can play/win?

and what you have to do?

Mm, don't know how to explain. But everyone can play the game, you don't have to be Dutch.

They say 'to win you have to play the game, get a score and use a valid email adress' so all the mfc'ers who are planning on going to the Amsterdam gig can try as well :wink2:

Mm, don't know how to explain. But everyone can play the game, you don't have to be Dutch.

They say 'to win you have to play the game, get a score and use a valid email adress' so all the mfc'ers who are planning on going to the Amsterdam gig can try as well :wink2:

ok,thanks!:thumb_yello:

do you play to this game?what to do?...

ok,thanks!:thumb_yello:

do you play to this game?what to do?...

you have to drag everything down, 'the shoe 'mika' the table etc etc' and build a tower. So high as you can, but then the music starts to play and your tower must stay steady, if it falls..you loose :wink2: hope you understand..

I've played the game a couple of times, but couldn't score higher than 311...so I quit :teehee:

Someone (sorry I don't know if it was an MFC'er) used a Mika game idea, for the 'We are golden video competition': that was a lovely idea! And now we have our real Mika game: it's a shame Mika isn't in it :biggrin2:

you have to drag everything down, 'the shoe 'mika' the table etc etc' and build a tower. So high as you can, but then the music starts to play and your tower must stay steady, if it falls..you loose :wink2: hope you understand..

I've played the game a couple of times, but couldn't score higher than 311...so I quit :teehee:

ok,i understand and i'll try,thanks :thumb_yello:

It's only for people living in the Netherlands :wink2:

So I just give up :lmfao:

(you can still play of course, for fun, but you won't win anything..)