• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If men show those fingers..you know what they mean...ooo naughty thoughtsss XD

Im good, still giggling from our chat last night:biggrin2:

hows u?

Does it have a dif meaning from when it's women doing it????:blink:

Yeah last night was insaaane....:lmao:

M: Oh, there you are, Nespresso girl, snog, snog me...

B: I would, babeeeee, if at least i could freckin see you...

22739_354368590927_717570927_5187503_4622489_n.jpg

Does it have a dif meaning from when it's women doing it????:blink:

Yeah last night was insaaane....:lmao:

M: Oh, there you are, Nespresso girl, snog, snog me...

B: I would, babeeeee, if at least i could freckin see you...

Women should never make that sign!!!:aah:

Twas insane, but funneh :)

I was thinking more like...

-=

Kiss and tell

Women should never make that sign!!!:aah:

Twas insane, but funneh :)

I was thinking more like...

-=

Kiss and tell

Oh, really?:teehee:

B, do you drive????:roftl:

Coz i do...drive, that is...:lmfao:

Yeah, kiss and tell everyone on the net...:naughty:

Rude boss, poor Jimmy...:no:

Why did hr do it?

at the previous gigs, jimmy always gave mika the thumbs down for his trumpet solo, so mika showed him a middle finger in return. and well, jimmy did this absolutely hilarious trumpet solo, waving around with his arms like a loon, and when mika continued with his version of the trumpet solo, he showed jimmy a few middle fingers. not sure why exactly, the videos all show mainly mika so no idea if jimmy did anything else in the background. you really should watch it, here's a vid where you can see just that part, it's hilarious! :lmfao:

"...but do it gently coz it hurts..."

Ya.jpg

:lmao::floor:

If men show those fingers..you know what they mean...ooo naughty thoughtsss XD

Im good, still giggling from our chat last night:biggrin2:

hows u?

oh, that's a different big girl! :biggrin2: same corset colour though, he seems to like pink. :bleh: was that pic from the manchester gig then? :blink:

and why nespresso? :blink:

at the previous gigs, jimmy always gave mika the thumbs down for his trumpet solo, so mika showed him a middle finger in return. and well, jimmy did this absolutely hilarious trumpet solo, waving around with his arms like a loon, and when mika continued with his version of the trumpet solo, he showed jimmy a few middle fingers. not sure why exactly, the videos all show mainly mika so no idea if jimmy did anything else in the background. you really should watch it, here's a vid where you can see just that part, it's hilarious! :lmfao:

oh, that's a different big girl! :biggrin2: same corset colour though, he seems to like pink. :bleh: was that pic from the manchester gig then? :blink:

and why nespresso? :blink:

THAT BG is actually me. It's from the Dublin gig:thumb_yello:

Nespresso, because I love Nespresso.:wub2: and George that should come with the Nespresso machine..

THAT BG is actually me. It's from the Dublin gig:thumb_yello:

Nespresso, because I love Nespresso.:wub2: and George that should come with the Nespresso machine..

wot?! :shocked: how could i miss that?! :shocked: i just saw the dancing part, but that's even better! :fangurl: did you even realize he was kissing you, or did you not see enough? full report about the mika kiss please! :biggrin2:

wot?! :shocked: how could i miss that?! :shocked: i just saw the dancing part, but that's even better! :fangurl: did you even realize he was kissing you, or did you not see enough? full report about the mika kiss please! :biggrin2:

hahaha! My big report is in the report thread.

At first I thought that Jimmy was at my left side and as Jimmy and I agreed on shimmy-ing together, I started to shimmy...but then I saw white clothing, while Jimmy was in pink...and then Mika came to my front and no I did not realise he was kissing me...I did not see enough:boxed:

But it was nice to have him so close to me:wub2::biggrin2:

hahaha! My big report is in the report thread.

At first I thought that Jimmy was at my left side and as Jimmy and I agreed on shimmy-ing together, I started to shimmy...but then I saw white clothing, while Jimmy was in pink...and then Mika came to my front and no I did not realise he was kissing me...I did not see enough:boxed:

But it was nice to have him so close to me:wub2::biggrin2:

i read that report, you didn't mention the kissing though - leaving out the personal details, huh?! :das::naughty: shame you didn't realize - but well, maybe better that way, i mean, what would you do if you realized mika was kissing you?! i guess my knees would suddenly feel a bit weak, and i'd probably completely forget to keep dancing. :naughty:

i read that report, you didn't mention the kissing though - leaving out the personal details, huh?! :das::naughty: shame you didn't realize - but well, maybe better that way, i mean, what would you do if you realized mika was kissing you?! i guess my knees would suddenly feel a bit weak, and i'd probably completely forget to keep dancing. :naughty:

As I didnt realise he was kissing me, I didnt put it in my report..only later I found out about it..:aah:

o believe me, also without the kissing part, that happens when he dances as close as he did!!!:biggrin2:

but er...:offtopic:

Lets talk about it in the report section:wub2:

Edited by Biekje

As I didnt realise he was kissing me, I didnt put it in my report..only later I found out about it..:aah:

o believe me, also without the kissing part, that happens when he dances as close as he did!!!:biggrin2:

but er...:offtopic:

Lets talk about it in the report section:wub2:

You can keep it here, i'm sooooo enjoying the convo, girls...:naughty::naughty:

Here you can see better what Jimmy was doing, he acually did nothing, i think it was something like: "HA! See? Thumbs down? Well I WIN!" :naughty:

Here you can see better what Jimmy was doing, he acually did nothing, i think it was something like: "HA! See? Thumbs down? Well I WIN!" :naughty:

I haven't seen it, actually!:shocked::lmao::lmfao:

That is the most hilarious thing i've seen in a Mika gig, Jimmy's fabulous....:roftl:

she's the meanest hag that has ever been

saying you're ugly

same as punching my chin

showed her the middle finger

Called her a nasty bitch

Next time time i'm betting she'll criticize my high pitch...:roftl:

belfast47.jpg

:lmfao: :lmfao:

:lmao:

Thank you for the compliment in my name and other nuts...:mf_rosetinted:

Should i rename this da Mika Nuts Thread?:naughty:

Let me add i find you a nut too...:naughty::roftl:

hehehe, why thank you!

omgz!! i can't stop laughing, jimmy is such a legend!!!

xx

So Mika what's the capital of Romania?

M: Uhhhhhhhhh....

1461.png

M: Errrmmmm...Lisbon?

16454451.jpg

Ok, if you say so, so Bucharest being...????

M: In Portugal?

16454888.jpg

You sure?

M: Hmmmm, why?...am i wrong?

jj.jpg

I'm a bit obssesed with Portugal right now you know?

fbfb.jpg

So this Bucharest place is near Lisbon or wot?

Thank God i didn't follow Geography, the world would have missed the most ****ing fantastic solo trumpet ever....

bdb.jpg