Welcome to Wonkaland - Life in Caption Motion

willywonka

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika: This is the nerdest i'll ever get...

Girl: Ah! Wait 3 more years and say that again after you shoot Da Kick Ass Vid, dude...

f_n5980701641m_6bba40c.jpg

:naughty::naughty::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

...or even this...

He surely doesn't like it...:lmfao:

I wouldn't...

ddgd42.jpg

Hhehehe maybe he has mixed feelings :biggrin2: Cuz it's really a funnnnah!

Depends on how you look at it... Im 26 too and think im old... if i compare it w. a 4 year old and young if i compare it w. my g-parents :naughty:

I'm 30, look at my pics in my albums! It depends on the fact how do you feel. But sometimes I fell too immature and unadapted :aah:

I saw you pic - you are crazily young :thumb_yello:

oh God!!! :lmfao:!!

Wonka, i dreamt of your captions last night!!!!!! with the little hat :lmfao:!!!!

i know, it was weird :lmfao:!!!

see how much effect you have on my brain?? :lmfao:!!

:shocked:

:naughty:

I'm 30, look at my pics in my albums! It depends on the fact how do you feel. But sometimes I fell too immature and unadapted :aah:

I saw you pic - you are crazily young :thumb_yello:

You're 30?

That's young, woman...

I'll get 40 next fall, babeeeee...this is old...:mf_rosetinted:

:shocked:

:naughty:

You're 30?

That's young, woman...

I'll get 40 next fall, babeeeee...this is old...:mf_rosetinted:

I wish I were so cool in my 40! :thumb_yello: Moreover, with 3 kids! Where you get the time and inspiration? (aww, fool me, the inspiration is curly and naughty)

I wish I were so cool in my 40! :thumb_yello: Moreover, with 3 kids! Where you get the time and inspiration? (aww, fool me, the inspiration is curly and naughty)

3 kids gets way easier after they lose their diapers, until then is quite a mess, indeed...:thumb_yello:

Edited by willywonka

Time is easy, i am a translator, working from home, and after the economical recession started i started getting less and less work, so not much to do lately anyway...:sneaky2:

And as for the inspiration, Thank God i always had plenty...:naughty:

3 kids gets way easier after they lose their diapers, until then is quite a mess, indeed...:thumb_yello:

I'm a translator too (so called, cuz I worked not so much before my 2 kid was born).

What languages do you know?

I'm a translator too (so called, cuz I worked not so much before my 2 kid was born).

What languages do you know?

I do translation and retroversion for Portuguese, French and English...and you?

Edited by willywonka

I worked in a company until my second child was born, then i got very sick, got surgery, had the rd child and decided to say home, as recession was already installed and i couldn't find a proper job...

So i started a free lancer business and it worked for 2 years, until last year it got slower and slower and nowadays i get 2, 3 translations a week and that's nothing, really...:sneaky2:

I do translation and retroversion for Portuguese, French and English...and you?

I really respect those who can be a freelancer. It needs guts!

I know Ukrainian, Russian, English. In University I studied German, and Spanish in school, but I can't boast of knowing them, just a little.

The last several years I was more a site admin, I wrote articles in English about Bluetooth devices.

And now I sit at home with my son.

I really respect those who can be a freelancer. It needs guts!

I know Ukrainian, Russian, English. In University I studied German, and Spanish in school, but I can't boast of knowing them, just a little.

The last several years I was more a site admin, I wrote articles in English about Bluetooth devices.

And now I sit at home with my son.

That's coz you just have one...

I never get to sit with my 3, they never sit...:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Really? I thought she's older, you've told you had visited a gig with her.

Well, good night now, it's 3 AM now here, but I'm sitting in MFC like crazy :biggrin2:

Yes, i took her to Mika's 2008 gig and i'm taking her next month again...:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

:bye: c u tomorrow...

Depends on how you look at it... Im 26 too and think im old... if i compare it w. a 4 year old and young if i compare it w. my g-parents :naughty:

Very true!

When people say that I'm old and I'm only 26 it kinda annoys me. Though I notice you're older than me (only by a month, but still older! :teehee:)

Guy: Child bearing hips? Muahmuahmuahmuah

You should consider adoption, dude...

Mika: Heeeeyyyyyy...

2qvw0uo.jpg

:sneaky2: Andrew G Slap.gif

Geez he's a tosser..

Very true!

When people say that I'm old and I'm only 26 it kinda annoys me. Though I notice you're older than me (only by a month, but still older! :teehee:)

:sneaky2: Andrew G Slap.gif

Geez he's a tosser..

Wot's a tosser and whot did he do to be one?:teehee: