Welcome to Wonkaland - Life in Caption Motion

willywonka

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah yeah, the man has an @ss, something I'm shocked about btw :lmfao:

What I'm interested in is that nice green pillow, what kind of green is that? Is it already considered lime?

:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

What pillow? :mf_rosetinted:

the sheets and pollows only? sure your not checking out something else too? :wink2:

Wot that blurry white bump???:blink:

Nope, see anything...:mf_rosetinted:

Blame it on Mika.... :naughty:

That's the first MFC Law:

Always Blame it on Da Mika...:biggrin2:

Wot that blurry white bump???:blink:

Nope, see anything...:mf_rosetinted:

That's the first MFC Law:

Always Blame it on Da Mika...:biggrin2:

Yep, the one w. gray, white and red circles on right in the mmiddle of the pic... :naughty:

yep always.... can i blame it on him that i just deleted the undie folder (by mistake) :aah: Damn glad i made a back-up...

MFC has laws? :lol3: :lol3:

Yes, just one, DA FIRST LAW...:naughty:

Yep, the one w. gray, white and red circles on right in the mmiddle of the pic... :naughty:

yep always.... can i blame it on him that i just deleted the undie folder (by mistake) :aah: Damn glad i made a back-up...

Can't see a thing...:mf_rosetinted:

Damn, you're right...:aah:

I at first was doing the eyebrows but then forgot about it, and those ears were the only ones who would fit there...

Wanna tell me off in Klingon language???:biggrin2:

Come on, i can take a Klingon lecture...:mf_rosetinted:

:fisch:

tlhIngan quv DatIchDI' Seng yIghuH. :sneaky2:

bortaS nIvqu' 'oH bortaS'e'. :mad:

Looking for Klingon phrases on the internet is so much fun! Too bad there isn't a proper translator on here...

Too much twitting lately dontcha think?

Enjoy your 15 mins of fame, boy...you'll never top DA MIKA...

Jimbo: Uh-oh, sorry Boss...

mika-17_image_611x464.jpg

Mika: Hands up, sunshine, where's my manly wallet?

Sunshine: I swear to God i haven't got it...

preview.php?a=1483199

:lmfao: :worship:

:roftl:

why David is called Sunshine? its my long time question...:teehee:

Okay, seeing as no-one has replied...

In Summer of 2008, David replaced Luke as the keyboard player in the band. People on here, especially those who were fans of Luke, were very upset that he was dropped suddenly. I believe David knew Mikey (Mika's original bass guitarist) and there's a theory that that's that's how he got the job. I could be completely wrong on all that though.

People got annoyed at the way David acted on stage and off stage (ie, they thought he was a bit of a show off on stage and was arrogant) and they hated how he made mistakes when he played Relax.

It's for those reasons that people started calling him Sunshine. They called him that as a bit of a nasty name.

The only reason I called him Sunshine cause I didn't know his name for ages!

I've stopped calling him Sunshine now, I'm a little uncomfortable with calling him it (even though I think it suits him cause of his blonde hair! :bleh:). If people decide to keep calling him Sunshine, then that's their choice and I'm not going to tell them they can't.

Jimmy also mentioned that he knows that people call him Sunshine. I asked him if David knew why but didn't hear back... I guess he does know.

Okay, seeing as no-one has replied...

In Summer of 2008, David replaced Luke as the keyboard player in the band. People on here, especially those who were fans of Luke, were very upset that he was dropped suddenly. I believe David knew Mikey (Mika's original bass guitarist) and there's a theory that that's that's how he got the job. I could be completely wrong on all that though.

People got annoyed at the way David acted on stage and off stage (ie, they thought he was a bit of a show off on stage and was arrogant) and they hated how he made mistakes when he played Relax.

It's for those reasons that people started calling him Sunshine. They called him that as a bit of a nasty name.

The only reason I called him Sunshine cause I didn't know his name for ages!

I've stopped calling him Sunshine now, I'm a little uncomfortable with calling him it (even though I think it suits him cause of his blonde hair! :bleh:). If people decide to keep calling him Sunshine, then that's their choice and I'm not going to tell them they can't.

Jimmy also mentioned that he knows that people call him Sunshine. I asked him if David knew why but didn't hear back... I guess he does know.

started from a little bit sarcastic expressions huh?

wow finally my long time question got the answer :teehee:

Thank you so much :huglove:

I'm already wearing my nightgown...

Can anyone tell me where the bed iz, please???

I'm kindof oh boy. Dunny d X NY dFunny but odd ish tonight...

728r88el03otsqwpjjkd.jpg

They just say your ugly coz they can't feel your hard butt as i do...

IMG_3100.jpg

:roftl::roftl::roftl: one should always start the day with your thread :biggrin2:

:teehee: you always know what to say!!

ps, thanks for clearing up the 'why does everyone call david sunshine?' question :huglove:

xxx

Oh, no i don't, i just like to give that impression....and something silly comes out...:roftl:

Me agrees!

*i say with a cup of coffee in my hand and my pjs still on*:teehee:

Watch it, whenever Kodes reads my posts he always spills coffee all over him/his table/his keyboard...:biggrin2:

Better read this AFTER breakfast...:naughty:

Watch it, whenever Kodes reads my posts he always spills coffee all over him/his table/his keyboard...:biggrin2:

Better read this AFTER breakfast...:naughty:

true, reading Wonka's captions is an extreme sport... not for amateurs...:mf_rosetinted: