Welcome to Wonkaland - Life in Caption Motion

willywonka

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh crap.. gave you an idea..:teehee:

I know, that sign is super..:roftl: Leator didn't want me to use it as a siggie though.. :fisch:

sometimes I'm thinking of letting you make captions of our weddingpictures, but I'm getting too scared when I see what you're doing to our poor Mikster..:teehee: sooooooo.. don't think so..:mf_rosetinted:

You should be scared, yes...

:naughty:

carla,have you got this one??:biggrin2::biggrin2:

Nope...:thumb_yello:

No love, no chocs, no fresh products, no happy ending...

sqtjxd.jpg

Morming...

YO! :mf_rosetinted:

Of course I'll let you out of da dust bin Wonka - just promise to never make caps of me again!

Lisboa286.jpg

Haha, revenge is fun..."Say caps, say caps, oh caps gonna get you down, wohoooo"

Lisboa284.jpg

Ok weirdos, who had the idea of making a whole book out of Wonkas crazy caps, huh?! I'm so gonna kick your ass...

:fisch:

Lisboa196.jpg

- What are ya doin, Boss? Striking a pose?

- Shhh, don't move unless someone took a pic. At least ONE F**** TIME I wanna look good on a pic Wonka makes captions of

MikaLisbon1.png

Of course I'll let you out of da dust bin Wonka - just promise to never make caps of me again!

Lisboa286.jpg

Haha, revenge is fun..."Say caps, say caps, oh caps gonna get you down, wohoooo"

Lisboa284.jpg

Ok weirdos, who had the idea of making a whole book out of Wonkas crazy caps, huh?! I'm so gonna kick your ass...

Lisboa196.jpg

- Shhh, don't move unless someone took a pic. At least ONE F**** TIME I wanna look good on a pic Wonka makes captions of

MikaLisbon1.png

:floor:

Good start, Nightingale...:thumb_yello::naughty::roftl:

Lisboa286.jpg

Lisboa284.jpg

Lisboa196.jpg

MikaLisbon1.png

:floor: :floor: I liked the dust bin part ... :floor:

carla,have you got this one??:biggrin2::biggrin2:

sqtjxd.jpg

Wonka has released again the mouse! Poor Mika, now I know why he jumps and "screeeams" so often while playing the piano :floor::roftl::roftl:

Wonka has released again the mouse! Poor Mika, now I know why he jumps and "screeeams" so often while playing the piano :floor::roftl::roftl:

no me jodas que mika lleva calcetines fosforitos en la gif de tu firma....

vaya tela... mucho traje con chaqué y chaleco y corbatín y el muy lerdo se pone calcetinas rosa fucsia... manda huevos...

Wooonnkaaaaa, get that freckin mouse away from heeeeeere...:lmfao:

Damn, here they go again...

Will this undies color thingie evah go away????????

MOTBWKTM01038.jpg

:teehee: *moody face* :wub2:!!

And the weird thing is i do it too in my RL...

All my children had short names even before they were born, and my friends are all ITA'S...:naughty:

You i call Debbie...:biggrin2:

:naughty:

Debita means to debit in portuguese...Debitar is the verb...

Maybe Debicita or Debinha or Debitita...:biggrin2:

This is going too far, shut up Wonkita!:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:!!

nutter!! love you and you're crazy type- talking to yourself... at least i keep my arguemental, weirdo crazy- nutso chat in my head (now and again!)

:huglove:

xxx

:teehee: *moody face* :wub2:!!

:lmfao:!!

nutter!! love you and you're crazy type- talking to yourself... at least i keep my arguemental, weirdo crazy- nutso chat in my head (now and again!)

:huglove:

xxx

I have a problem with keeping my thoughts to myself, it flows away like baby's pee into a pottie..:mf_rosetinted:

Lisboa286.jpg

Lisboa284.jpg

Lisboa196.jpg

MikaLisbon1.png

:shocked::aah::roftl:

Wonks, I know it's your place, but I'd just like to ask whoever got that last pic, not to cut the watermark off...c'mon, it's nothing special, and doesn't ruin the photo. Besides, the photographer is a-mazing and one of the best we have here in Portugal, it would be nice to see her name attached to the great pics she takes! :wink2:

http://blitz.aeiou.pt/gen.pl?mode=thread&fokey=bz.stories/60981&va=1032954&p=stories&op=view#1032954

Sorry, it's just something that I had to say... :blush-anim-cl::aah:

Wonks, I know it's your place, but I'd just like to ask whoever got that last pic, not to cut the watermark off...c'mon, it's nothing special, and doesn't ruin the photo. Besides, the photographer is a-mazing and one of the best we have here in Portugal, it would be nice to see her name attached to the great pics she takes! :wink2:

http://blitz.aeiou.pt/gen.pl?mode=thread&fokey=bz.stories/60981&va=1032954&p=stories&op=view#1032954

And by that you mean Tia Rita and this pic, right?:wink2:

MikaLisbon1.png

And by that you mean Tia Rita and this pic, right?:wink2:

Awww, I'm sorry. That was my fault then - thanks for calling attention to that. Will never post a pic of Tia Rita withut the watermark again. Did it with no ill intent for sure :blush-anim-cl:

Awww, I'm sorry. That was my fault then - thanks for calling attention to that. Will never post a pic of Tia Rita withut the watermark again. Did it with no ill intent for sure :blush-anim-cl:

I figured it wasn't with bad intents, but still, I felt the need to say something. :wink2::huglove:

I figured it wasn't with bad intents, but still, I felt the need to say something. :wink2::huglove:

Absolutely right! Thx for that :huglove:

To quote someone we all know: "I promise you it won't happen again!" Mary, I'm leaving :mf_rosetinted: