Welcome to Wonkaland - Life in Caption Motion

willywonka

Awww, I'm sorry. That was my fault then - thanks for calling attention to that. Will never post a pic of Tia Rita withut the watermark again. Did it with no ill intent for sure :blush-anim-cl:

I figured it wasn't with bad intents, but still, I felt the need to say something. :wink2::huglove:

Absolutely right! Thx for that :huglove:

To quote someone we all know: "I promise you it won't happen again!" Mary, I'm leaving :mf_rosetinted:

Solved!:thumb_yello:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty:

Debita means to debit in portuguese...Debitar is the verb...

Maybe Debicita or Debinha or Debitita...:biggrin2:

Debicita? I like it! Sounds exotic! :thumb_yello:

YO! :mf_rosetinted:

Of course I'll let you out of da dust bin Wonka - just promise to never make caps of me again!

Lisboa286.jpg

Oh that's a good one! I see you learned at the feet of the master... er,

mistress! :wink2:

I have a problem with keeping my thoughts to myself, it flows away like baby's pee into a pottie..:mf_rosetinted:

Ewwwww... But I guess it's OK as long as you flush afterwards... :teehee:

Debicita? I like it! Sounds exotic! :thumb_yello:

Oh that's a good one! I see you learned at the feet of the master... er,

mistress! :wink2:

Ewwwww... But I guess it's OK as long as you flush afterwards... :teehee:

As you wish, Debicita!

Where's that toilet smilie, dang it?:mf_rosetinted:

:floor: Love that - needs to be included, no doubt!!! :wink2::naughty:

I thought about having peeps voting on the best ones but i still have to alk to Mana first...

so you will need to post all the captions in the first page for we not to turn crazy around aaaall the thread!!!! i wanna vote!!!

i´m so excited!! please ask mana now!!!! i wanna your captions in the book!!!

And I want her to make a WHOLE cap book for Mika in addition as a present!!! Best of in the yearbook, maaaaany more in an own book! Go Wonka and count me in :yay:

And I want her to make a WHOLE cap book for Mika in addition as a present!!! Best of in the yearbook, maaaaany more in an own book! Go Wonka and count me in :yay:

that´s a very good idea!!!!!!!!!!!!

sad there´s no time enough to do it for sudoeste.... but next time!!!!!!

that´s a very good idea!!!!!!!!!!!!

sad there´s no time enough to do it for sudoeste.... but next time!!!!!!

Thanks for the support, girls, and yes, there's time enough for Sudoeste if i rush things a bit...:naughty:

Thanks for the support, girls, and yes, there's time enough for Sudoeste if i rush things a bit...:naughty:

oh my god!! then i want mr wonka doing a vid of that... i mean,you giving da book to da mastah,and of course i wanna see DA MASTAH FACE WHEN SEEING THE CAPTIONS!!!! PLEASE!! PLEASE!!! :aah::aah:

Count on us for help - i mean it! :thumb_yello:

*thinks about coming to Sudoeste* :aah:

can definitely count me in too! :naughty:

oh my god!! then i want mr wonka doing a vid of that... i mean,you giving da book to da mastah,and of course i wanna see DA MASTAH FACE WHEN SEEING THE CAPTIONS!!!! PLEASE!! PLEASE!!! :aah::aah:

Awwwww, girls, i feel sooo flattered...:blush-anim-cl:

I love you all...:huglove:

:biggrin2:

Awwwww, girls, i feel sooo flattered...:blush-anim-cl:

I love you all...:huglove:

:biggrin2:

Awww, you're so adorable. Big :huglove: back!

Enough, now let's START WORKING :biggrin2:

My suggestion is, that the book consists mainly of Wonkas AMAZING and HILARIOUS caps - maybe we can subdivide them into chapters / mottos - and then we add a chapter with caps made by us "helpers" (about Wonka, to add a lil self irony to the nahce present that's making so much fun of da mastah :naughty:)

Whadday think, gals? Can't wait - guess we need a new group/thread to work on that :boing:

(Sorry for being overeager, but i LOVE that idea!)

Awww, you're so adorable. Big :huglove: back!

Enough, now let's START WORKING :biggrin2:

My suggestion is, that the book consists mainly of Wonkas AMAZING and HILARIOUS caps - maybe we can subdivide them into chapters / mottos - and then we add a chapter with caps made by us "helpers" (about Wonka, to add a lil self irony to the nahce present that's making so much fun of da mastah :naughty:)

Whadday think, gals? Can't wait - guess we need a new group/thread to work on that :boing:

(Sorry for being overeager, but i LOVE that idea!)

Im in... if i can take care of the naughty one and undies :naughty::wink2: