Welcome to Wonkaland - Life in Caption Motion

willywonka

WONKA! What the hell I'm doing here at 2 AM ?:blink::sneaky2:

I'm dying of laughing! and nobody will save me, they are sleeping :biggrin2::shocked:

How da hell should i know???':shocked:

Go to bed...:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

"Jeeez, i can't believe Martin wants to sell my manly green wallet for only 10 bucks on ebay...I had to trade Gertrude in for affording it in Milan! Phew...!"

Immagine.jpg

:lmfao::naughty::thumb_yello:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl:i still cant get over it!!:roftl:

Me neither, was such a natural jump. I tried to control myself of laughing last afternoon at work. And I did the repeat just to admire the movements eheh, so perfect :X

Me neither, was such a natural jump. I tried to control myself of laughing last afternoon at work. And I did the repeat just to admire the movements eheh, so perfect :X

YO!!!

This ain't no random chit chat thread, this is

WONKALAND DA CAPTIONS THREAD

SO NO CHIT CHAT HERE, OKKKKKKKK????:mf_rosetinted:

Oooookaaaaayyyyy...

Girls to the right, boys to the left...

Those who aren't quite sure which way to go, make a queue right here in the middle and get backstage, we'll have a m&g right after the show ends up...

mawq.jpg

Hello Wonka, didn't ask permission to enter your world...

Can I go the three ways? ;p I'm builted with several parts of several genders;P and some I couldn't make up my mind or identify ;P But I keep my hetero principles lolol :shocked::biggrin2::wink2:

Edited by Feiticeiro
Lack of understanding of the joke related with nickname (not with the thread) and one of Tim Burton's movie

Hello Wonka, didn't ask permission to enter your world, but I'm son of Bride's Corpse that by the way met Willy Wonka and its chocolate factory;P

Can I go the three ways? ;p I'm builted with several parts of several genders;P and some I couldn't make up my mind or identify ;P But I keep my hetero principles lolol :shocked::biggrin2::wink2:

You're welcome to Wonkaland, but i don't get **** from your chit chat, man...:blink:

Wot are you talking about???:aah:

This has nothing to do with the movie, this is a place where we have fun and tease Mika with picture captions...:naughty:

Can I learn too?:biggrin2: I don't know to swim:teehee:

Unless you're gay, you can't...:mf_rosetinted:

Our intensive swim courses are only directed to a gay public,,,:biggrin2:

You can always create a Post-it:biggrin2:

Happy birth300 page! :yay::yay::yay::band:

I won't need one, soon there'll be a new thread and i can kiss this one goodbye...:thumb_yello:

You're welcome to Wonkaland, but i don't get **** from your chit chat, man...:blink:

Wot are you talking about???:aah:

This has nothing to do with the movie, this is a place where we have fun and tease Mika with picture captions...:naughty:

Sorrrrrry for my :offtopic:'s! :giveup:

Martin: We need new instruments, Boss, these are all broken...

Mika: Hmmmm, you might as well buy them yourselves, with the cash you'll find in that lettuce green manly wallet you stole from me in the previous caption...

2mdgi2b.jpg

:lmfao:

Yeah Mika, new instruments!

At least new ones for Jimmy, I bet he broke his bass after falling on it :teehee:

"Jeeez, i can't believe Martin wants to sell my manly green wallet for only 10 bucks on ebay...I had to trade Gertrude in for affording it in Milan! Phew...!"

Immagine.jpg

Get rid of the manly green wallet!!!

i was trying to choose one caption to say "wonka,this one must be in the book" but i can´t choose just one... so hard...

i´m really laughing my ass off... not just a sentence,i´m doing it!!!!!

thank you for your job here...

Yeah Mika, new instruments!

At least new ones for Jimmy, I bet he broke his bass after falling on it :teehee:

:roftl::thumb_yello:

Yay, here we go, another joke on Jimmy's charge...poor guy :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Brilliant, Rosa. Couldn't have said it any better! :wub2:

And now our lovely Wonka becomes even more famous - after todays MFC competition everyone will know her fab caps, even the (i guess rare) ones who have never been traveling to Wonkaland before :lmfao:

I am so proud *sniff* :biggrin2:

:thumb_yello:

i was trying to choose one caption to say "wonka,this one must be in the book" but i can´t choose just one... so hard...

:roftl::thumb_yello:

Yay, here we go, another joke on Jimmy's charge...poor guy :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Brilliant, Rosa. Couldn't have said it any better! :wub2:

And now our lovely Wonka becomes even more famous - after todays MFC competition everyone will know her fab caps, even the (i guess rare) ones who have never been traveling to Wonkaland before :lmfao:

I am so proud *sniff* :biggrin2:

:thumb_yello:

Awwwwwwwww, girls...:huglove:

Wonka, your competition inspired me to this - i just feel like posting it in Wonkaland as well :teehee:

Ahhh, j'aime bien. Me is glad je collected all da fantastique Wonka captions in one book. Easy game for me now...

1271172537854_louboutin.jpg

M: Hey, shht, Jimmy, have you figured out all the hidden captions yet?

J: Nope. The last one is missing. Have to visit Wonkaland again...

I: Not now, guys! Hide your iPhones, da boss is looking!

4584084950_bf02d71ffe_o.jpg

M: Oh bunny it! David was faster than me and won the damn tour book! I want one too!!!

maw2.jpg

M: Whadda ya mean i can buy one my own, Jimmy? Do you have a clue how much it costed me to replace da damn Toy Boy puppet after someone in here ruined it recently, huh?!

J: *thinks* If he mentions that one more f*** time I'm gonna throw that bass, i swear...

I: Everybody's gonna love today, gonna love today, gonna love today...

2en4z1i.jpg