He is the sexiest but at the same time dorkiest man I have ever seen. :wub2:

They grow up so fast

(I'm post-whoring this thread :teehee:)

(I am too :teehee:)

2e0llax.jpg

2j4popz.jpg

2dhg2mw.jpg

Oh no mika, not that coat.

P.S There's no place like home, there's no place like home...

P.P.S Fortune looks cuter in this pic, but it must suck to have such a sexy older brother.

Him and Mika are posing the same way :aah:

:das:

:das:

Mika, the overcoat... :no:

I know.. :no:

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

excuse me do YOU realise how rude YOU are by any chance..? I just asked if she was pregnant cause she sems to hide a rounder belly under the dress/blouse, never implied she's fat or fattier. and even if she had put on some weight,t here's absolutely nothing wrong with it. zuleika put on a little weight since first time we saw her too and there's nothing wrong with her, she'ìs pretty as always. I was not rude or meant to. I just asked if she's pregnant and I didn't know it. that was it.

pls mind your tones and trying not to put into people mouth things have never said or hinted and make them sound the way you want.

do not worry avoca, you were not rude at all, it was an honest question/comment. :huglove:

P.P.P.S Is it just me or does Yasmine NEVER LOOK HAPPY!?

When she booked it out the door at the sound Academy, I was stunned because she could've at least walked slowly so I could ask her for an autograph...:tears:

well, not everyone likes being in the limelight and having all that attention. that could be why also. some people like to be "behind the scene" :dunno:

do not worry avoca, you were not rude at all, it was an honest question/comment. :huglove:

well, not everyone likes being in the limelight and having all that attention. that could be why also. some people like to be "behind the scene" :dunno:

She's an artist for a popular famous singer's album cover...she should expect to have her autograph wanted by now...:blink:

What a lovely quintet. :mf_lustslow:

They should sing together..:teehee:

The Penniman 5:roftl:

yep we need a new family band/group at the mo lol.

Avoca: I think Daislylou was just abit taken aback by your comment on the pregnancy because if she ISNT pregnant, over this side of the pond a woman MAY take huge offence to some one suggesting they may be cos it could make them think ppl think they have gained weight. I KNOW you said you didn't mean it that way and I am sure you didn't since pregnancy is usually a time to bloom and such, but I reckon it's just cultural differences here... maybe what is perfectly innocently said in one country can be taken another way in another part of the world. :wink2:

I also don't like the overcoat, I agree with Sari the jakcet looks too small and I'm not keen on the trousers either but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the dorothy slippers/shoes

not really... depends on people's personnality i think

I suppose...

but you have to be incredibly oblivious not to think there will be SOME MFCer in the qeue that wants your autograph...

--gets off this topic--

Sorry, I'm still on about this, I was trying to get her attention that entire night :bleh:

P.P.P.S Is it just me or does Yasmine NEVER LOOK HAPPY!?

When she booked it out the door at the sound Academy, I was stunned because she could've at least walked slowly so I could ask her for an autograph...:tears:

Guess I got lucky, the couple of times I've seen her, she smiled at me.

Mika's parents should have had 15 kids, not just five. Wow. Talk about a genetic freakin' jackpot! I don't think I've ever heard of another family where five kids are all so freakin' beautiful. I bet when they all go in for family portraits, the photographers fight to be the one to take their pictures, because it's such an easy job. :naughty:

And Fortuné... wow! He's a cutie. I'm sure he's beating the girls off with a stick regularly. :roftl:

And yes, Paloma is gorgeous! I think that's where the pregnancy speculation came from... she looks radiant in these pics. :wub2:

Oh, and I love Mika's outfit, especially those shoes. Those trousers look like they might match the infamous wrinkled jacket that everyone hated. :teehee:

Mika's parents should have had 15 kids, not just five. Wow. Talk about a genetic freakin' jackpot! I don't think I've ever heard of another family where five kids are all so freakin' beautiful. I bet when they all go in for family portraits, the photographers fight to be the one to take their pictures, because it's such an easy job. :naughty:

And Fortuné... wow! He's a cutie. I'm sure he's beating the girls off with a stick regularly. :roftl:

And yes, Paloma is gorgeous! I think that's where the pregnancy speculation came from... she looks radiant in these pics. :wub2:

Oh, and I love Mika's outfit, especially those shoes. Those trousers look like they might match the infamous wrinkled jacket that everyone hated. :teehee:

Those shoes, would I be right in thinking they are the ones he wore for the Vanity Fair Oscar night party?