22457_309819601126_710591126_3468464_6067543_n.jpg

i love it! Is that Biekje? :blink:

Biekje was saying about how he did that to her... so jealous, I never got that sort of Jimmy action when I was a big girl...

Big Girl says: "RAWR! PINK CLAD BASSIST! I SHALL NOM YOU NOW!" :biggrin2:

Jimmy: "Nooo! No nomz! I haz so much to live for! I haz a kitteh on the way!"

:biggrin2:

:lmfao:

How cute is Jimmy's kitteh??? And I love the name Breakfast.. :wub2: When we get a dog I'm soo gonna ask Jimmy to name it..

I want a kitteh now!

Oooh, and i just remembered, on the Biggest Loser there's a redhead and she was referred to as a ginger ninja cause she works so hard...

When hte man called the girl a ginger ninja I thought of Jimmy :blush-anim-cl:

69648556.jpg

*wont share the sicknasty thoughts i've got * :teehee:

unleash your imagination :glasses3:

lol it's MY pic from Newcastle, I posted it to him, he had just socked a balloon into the crowd, it's funny innit :naughty: I did warm him I had taken a funny pic of him afterwards and I'd tweet it to him lol, proper action shot.

Okay, here's my effort... and remember, I'm not that clever!

69648556.jpg

:jawdrop: Darling, that is the most hideous outfit I've ever seen!

Crappy caption, I know :dunno:...

69648556.jpg

*wont share the sicknasty thoughts i've got * :teehee:

unleash your imagination :glasses3:

DO IT DO IT DO IT!!

lol it's MY pic from Newcastle, I posted it to him, he had just socked a balloon into the crowd, it's funny innit :naughty: I did warm him I had taken a funny pic of him afterwards and I'd tweet it to him lol, proper action shot.

LOL nice pic! :teehee:

Hah! Just like Shaun of the Dead.

:lmfao: I love that movie!

Love them! You girls are genius! :bow:

Wish I was that clever!

We ain't genius, we are nutcases...:naughty:

Im afraid of meeting her in RL at Mika's Lisbon gig, for if i am totally crazzeeeee, Mary must be even more...:lmfao:

And i wish i had gotten flowers from Da Mastah...:mf_rosetinted:

We ain't genius, we are nutcases...:naughty:

Im afraid of meeting her in RL at Mika's Lisbon gig, for if i am totally crazzeeeee, Mary must be even more...:lmfao:

And i wish i had gotten flowers from Da Mastah...:mf_rosetinted:

Nutcases... genius... it all goes hand in hand doesn't it? :teehee:

I think EVERYONE wishes they got flowers from Da Mastah! :teehee: I just can't believe he thought to do that... :wub2: He mustn't have thought much about it, when i was talking to him he didn't realise that he'd sent me flowers until I'd completely told him about it and said how grateful I was :doh:

Nutcases... genius... it all goes hand in hand doesn't it? :teehee:

I think EVERYONE wishes they got flowers from Da Mastah! :teehee: I just can't believe he thought to do that... :wub2: He mustn't have thought much about it, when i was talking to him he didn't realise that he'd sent me flowers until I'd completely told him about it and said how grateful I was :doh:

It was so confusing when it happened...:(

We were scared and frightened because of your condition, but at the same times twitting him in despair until he saw it (think he was in his flight while the spamming went on...:teehee:)

OMG!! Carla :lmfao: You seriously are a genius :lmao::lmao:

Tnx, Danika, maybe he won't get very mad...:teehee:

Words fail me :lmfao: You people rule. Honestly, you DO

Portuguese do it bettah!:mf_rosetinted:

I made a vid for Jimmy :D

That was awesome!!! I hope you tweeted it to Jimmy! I love that vid when he falls flat on his arse! :teehee: (yes, I'm cruel!)

I'm tempted to make one of my own :teehee:

It was so confusing when it happened...:(

We were scared and frightened because of your condition, but at the same times twitting him in despair until he saw it (think he was in his flight while the spamming went on...:teehee:)

I bet it was confusing and scary for you guys! I spent most of the Sunday and Monday sleeping!!! And any time I was awake, I was pretty confused!

You know, we didn't even know he was coming over here till he mentioned that he was in Sydney :blink:

That was awesome!!! I hope you tweeted it to Jimmy! I love that vid when he falls flat on his arse! :teehee: (yes, I'm cruel!)

I'm tempted to make one of my own :teehee:

hahaha, offcourse i tweeted it to Jimmy :roftl:, but he wasn't on twitter yesterday..if he's there today i will tweet it again to him hahaha..