Remix Rain for Mika Points

Christine

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spent so much time on it, Google Chrome was stuck, had to do it all over and over again... :doh: And still, feels like time spent for nothing... :thumbdown: Gosh, what did I expect...

(Oh yeah, It's worse then biggest addictive time eaters - Skype and Facebook - put together :aah:)

I tried to enter with my MS username..but it doesn't word..I saw on the main page of the competition "use your MS username to register (not to log in)"... so I registered with my MS username and it worked.. but no points yet

But what is this Mika Sounds username? You don't have a username on Mika sounds, you sign in with your e-mail.

time to ask agian i guess.... can someone get all the version of it without editing anything on em? and of course also a version wwith Mika singing ONLY. :thumb_yello: Would looooooove that

This version is with all the instruments removed, just Mika's vocals:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3Z6RWG72

I got 100 points each entry...but not 1000 starting points!

maybe someone typed a "0" too much and we just get 100 starting points... :teehee:

Can anyone make one without Mika's vocals?:biggrin2:

i think i saw one without vocals somewhere in the charts yesterday... the background music was remixed though, not the original one.

Thanks for that, mana :)

And I raise my hand to answer the question on p1 :naughty:

After a bit of a play, I didn't get how to save it. Is it obvious and I'm a prat?

click on the save button? :blink: if it won't let you, there are some versions that are not allowed, like it wouldn't let me save it because in one part i just had mika's voice without music. but then it told me in a popup what to change.

Can someone respond to my question? I still don't know what they mean by the mikasounds username, since you log in with your e-mail and all you have is a display name, but you can change that. Or do we have a username and I just forgot about it? I need to know before I go and create an account with them, I really need to submit my re-mixes before my computer shuts off.

I think you need to register your Mikasounds username on this site. If you've forgotten what your Mikasounds username is, log into Mikasounds with your email address and then click on "community" - it should show your username along the right side.

I haven't actually verified that it works to add the points though, so please correct me if I'm wrong. :thumb_yello:

Darn! Darn darn darn! My stupid laptop died on me, so I lost my remixes i've saved! >:(

Anyway FmBm, I don't know. I myself am asking a question about the site that hopefully someone answers so that I can enter and try and re-create the re-mix I lost (and my partially done one). :sneaky2:

Sorry if I sound mean or whatever, I just want to throw my stupid laptop out the window. :sneaky2: Luckily my sisters computer uses no batteries, and unless my laptop accepts the power from my power cord again, I'll continue using this computer.

Can someone respond to my question? I still don't know what they mean by the mikasounds username, since you log in with your e-mail and all you have is a display name, but you can change that. Or do we have a username and I just forgot about it? I need to know before I go and create an account with them, I really need to submit my re-mixes before my computer shuts off.

you mean on the rain remix site with the display name? when i registered, it asked me for a username AND a display name, if that helps in any way. :dunno: