Welcome New Moderator

dcdeb

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Blue Sky!:flowers2:

Good choice, we really need someone in that part of the world. Now we can have 24/7 mod on line to chase those nasty spammers away!:thumb_yello:

To the mod group since you all read this thread:

About the guide lines, if you ever feel the need to have them in Swedish too, I'll be happy to do the job, just tell me.:wink2:

I am quite overwhelmed with all the lovely messages...:pinkbow:

In the next few weeks I guess I will get a taste of the REAL life of a mod. More :mf_swordfight: and :argue: than :wub2:

I kid, I kid. I hope to serve you all well with my new super powers. Especially the telepathic one:wink2:

Congratulations Blue Sky!:flowers2:

Good choice, we really need someone in that part of the world. Now we can have 24/7 mod on line to chase those nasty spammers away!:thumb_yello:

To the mod group since you all read this thread:

About the guide lines, if you ever feel the need to have them in Swedish too, I'll be happy to do the job, just tell me.:wink2:

thank you so much for offering! yes! translate away my dear sienna, we'd be happy to have the swedish translation as well :thumb_yello:

Ohhh haha! Thanks Deb! Congrats BS! *looks through thread to see if she's already posted...I have such a backward way of doing things*

EDIT: Nope, I officially didn't know. LOL.

Aw Caz, you're forgiven, you were in Mikaland.:wub2: