Mika goes out to Scott's with name on shoes

dcdeb

Just read the comments... :boxed:

They are very rude and offensive. :sad:

joining even though they sound like a complete load of idiots...

comments here i come! :thumb_yello:

edit : i think i may despise this website :glasses2:

I reported one of them as he/she posted that Mika should die.

That is going way too far.

Whoever posted that is nuts & scary!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But why are all the guys in the UK wearing awful high-tops again? Is it 1991 again, and no one informed me? :naughty:

1991? I think I had my first pair of those babies circa 1979. :naughty:

Last night I was wondering what the paps were doing there but now I'm wondering what Mika was doing there. Stalking Stephen Fry again? :fisch:

1991? I think I had my first pair of those babies circa 1979. :naughty:

Last night I was wondering what the paps were doing there but now I'm wondering what Mika was doing there. Stalking Stephen Fry again? :fisch:

who wouldn't want to stalk Stephen Fry :mf_rosetinted::fisch:

I loathe this website. How could they write such rubbish about him?! (on the other articles written about him aswell)

i made the mistake of looking up Lady Gaga on there.... not a good idea :tears: and Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint... why am i doing this to myself :boxed:

Edited by RainbowGirl

i made the mistake of looking up Lady Gaga on there.... not a good idea :tears: and Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint... why am i doing this to myself :boxed:

Comments on websites usually suck. I just read some YouTube comments on Bob Dylan. Reminded me why I never ever read comments. :aah:

usually the ones on YT are alright for me but these are worse than Perez Hilton.... :blink::boxed:

Youtube's got some really bad ones too, but they occasionally remove some very offensive comments, so they don't always show anymore.

That sucks. I'm not gonna read them. :aah:

Youtube's got some really bad ones too, but they occasionally remove some very offensive comments, so they don't always show anymore.

That sucks. I'm not gonna read them. :aah:

really don't. any website which allows Lady Gaga to be refered to as 'he' should not be read (:tears:)

really don't. any website which allows Lady Gaga to be refered to as 'he' should not be read (:tears:)

:blink:

I agree with you.

I never get why people take the time to post something offensive about someone they hate. Don't they have better things to do? (Like posting nice things about people they love? :naughty:)

:blink:

I agree with you.

I never get why people take the time to post something offensive about someone they hate. Don't they have better things to do? (Like posting nice things about people they love? :naughty:)

apparently not... :huh:

Listening to Gaga :wub2::wub2::wub2:

These people are frustrated, that's why they out in on celebrities who clearly have achieved much more than they have. Convenient isn't it? You're anonymous so you can be venomous and nobody in real life will ever tell you that you suck for doing that.

I really like those shoes! :biggrin2: I always liked red shoes that are not on heels. :teehee:

But this website... :shocked: Mika doesn't need excessive praise' date=' as no one does, but [i']at least[/i] they could be objective. :sneaky2:

I'm a sucker for red shoes. I own three pair. :teehee: