Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We'll get nothing until he's back from his chalet/apartment/closet in the New Year :no:

Wont be surprised if this thread will turn into something like last time he didnt tweet for some time... i remember it was a zoo w. pics of tigers, spiders and other animals :roftl: And there was some talking about almost every bodypart... especially his tummy :naughty:

Wont be surprised if this thread will turn into something like last time he didnt tweet for some time... i remember it was a zoo w. pics of tigers, spiders and other animals :roftl: And there was some talking about almost every bodypart... especially his tummy :naughty:

:roftl: It was so hilarious!!

We'll get nothing until he's back from his chalet/apartment/closet in the New Year :no:

In January, Mika definitely write again :wink2:

Agree :mf_rosetinted: even though there was a few complains about the spider pics i posted :roftl::naughty:

still remember someone said theres a thread on here for every bodypart :naughty: i will be busy seaching later... :naughty:

i'm pretty sure that was me! :lmfao:

a few too many for my taste :naughty:

:dunno: could be because i don't see the point of discussing beauty marks and feet when i think of mika "the singer"

i mean, what is there to say about beauty marks or toes?

:naughty:

isnt he on real radio (uk) on the 29th? I cant wait. I'll lock my self up in my room for two hours and listen to him instead of watching tv. lol.
do u know what time and what show he'll be at?

just found out there was a Mika Xmas special

is there a way to listen to it again?

http://www.realradio-scotland.co.uk/presenters-shows/shows-xcyr/christmas-with-the-stars-fi7e/real-christmas-with-the-stars-schedule/a6qky89s/

PS: have just asked the radio

Edited by mari62

what, want some spider pix again? :das::naughty:

imo it's different this time, i didn't think we'd get a tweet from him during his holiday, so i don't feel the need to oooommmm until january. :naughty:

So I am dying to know what happened to the album preview vlog! Obviously it's a little late for the "suspense" of the new album now, but I wanna seeeee it! :mad3:

:naughty:

album preview vlog? :blink: i don't know anything about that, but weren't there supposed to be vlogs from the asian tour? :dunno: