Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

She is appently a singer with a group called the Dresden Dolls, a punk cabaret act (right up Mikas street:teehee:)

I laughed at this tweet she did earlier:naughty:

mika just hit stage. i thought he was russian, and blond? I was so wrong. he's really good. he's the first thing I've liked. about 5 hours ago from Twittelator

Hahaha! I can't imagine Mika blonde even with Wonka's help:roftl:

When I first saw Mika on telly I've thought he was 18 and that he is from Sweden or Denmark. :biggrin2:

Edited by Shine
typing

Ditto LOL. There are some another winter pic when he he wears a typical Russian cap (shubara). :roftl: And it suits him perfectly.:wub2:

Also a typical Northern English working man's cap. Sorry Russians. In fact, didn't he borrow this from an old English man in London. So it's a typical old UK type man's cap.

Edited by babspanky

:lmfao:

That's pretty much what came to mind as soon as I read that. :aah:

Wonka, you're so unfailingly reliable. :roftl::huglove:

What a nahce way to call me predictable, my dear Mana.:naughty:

you could use this pic as well :biggrin2:

he is too Russian here

x7vkos2gdvzgqp4bwc14.jpg

Ditto LOL. There are some another winter pic when he he wears a typical Russian cap (shubara). :roftl: And it suits him perfectly.:wub2:

Where were both of you lazy asses and your perfect Russian Mika pics at 3 am when i needed them the most??????????????:blink::biggrin2:

Yeah, amazing !:teehee:

Now we can all agree he really enjoys his life most of the time.:naughty:

Well, I hate to break this to you, but many of us had come to that realisation a looong time ago, as we were trying to stress in that piano thread :aah:. Nothing new here :naughty:.

Also a typical Northern English working man's cap. Sorry Russians. In fact, didn't he borrow this from an old English man in London. So it's a typical old UK type man's cap.

Yep, he took it from that funny oldie, at the pub thing in September.

Right, Babooska, and also every portuguese old man owns one, as i do know spanish do, and greek also, and i've seen a few darker ones in Paris, so...:biggrin2:

Right, Babooska, and also every portuguese old man owns one, as i do know spanish do, and greek also, and i've seen a few darker ones in Paris, so...:biggrin2:

They do in Spain, but they tend to use "boinas" more, let me see if I can find a picture of one...

You're right Babs. He also reminds me of a a very young Robbie Williams in some of his videos with TT. We're not Russians though :wink2:

Edited by Shine
typing

Well, I hate to break this to you, but many of us had come to that realisation a looong time ago, as we were trying to stress in that piano thread :aah:. Nothing new here :naughty:.

Well, I meant it ironically of course.:naughty:

You can take my comment as a pure pleonastical phrase then.:wink2:

:thumb_yello:

Just don't give me any ideas, Sara!:biggrin2:

Edit: And the most amazing thing in the MFC again, Sariflor quoting herself! :lmfao:

What, ideas like these? :fisch:

Jamie_Morsa.jpg

OI! I quote myself for a reason, you cheeky little thing :roftl: It's better than editing cos people don't go back to read the edited post, you donut!!!