Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't have Twitter and can't read anyone's posts, but the man must be distracted with such obsession.:blink:

I get the impression that Mika likes some of the obsessive fan behaviour, at least in theory if not in practice. I mean who would actually read 80 tweets that really say nothing. :naughty:

But I definitely find it f*cking annoying and it ruins the experience for the other fans when a handful of people are so desperate to get his attention. :aah:

I get the impression that Mika likes some of the obsessive fan behaviour, at least in theory if not in practice. I mean who would actually read 80 tweets that really say nothing. :naughty:

But I definitely find it f*cking annoying and it ruins the experience for the other fans when a handful of people are so desperate to get his attention. :aah:

Somehow you get point here. Maybe it's just he has the obssesive traits in his character and behaviour as well???:naughty::roftl:

Yessss it started off quite well ...... really nice respectful posts,I dont know how we can read some of them .... :blink:

It seems to me as some people have started following Mika just to post rude and offensive comments in order to provoke his reaction of any kind.:blink: On the other hand, some of them must be seriously demaged.:shocked:

Edited by Shine
typing

Somehow you get point here. Maybe it's just he has the obssesive traits in his character and behaviour as well???:naughty::roftl:

Yes he seems quite empathetic to our madness and receiving lots of nice gifts helps too I think. :naughty:

You hear about stalker fans of other celebs who are getting arrested and restraining orders slapped on them for behaviour that sounds like just another day in Mikaland to me. :fisch:

It seems to me as some people have started following Mika just to post rude and offensive comments in order to provoke his reaction of any kind.:blink: On the other hand, some of them must be seriously demaged.:shocked:

I haven't been watching his @replies in months so I didn't realize that. Sad. :thumbdown:

Poor girl:wink2::

layemerald: @mikasounds Speaks to me my love +80

about 7 hours ago from web

Looks likes she lost it completely....:insane:

80times the same:diespam:tweet....:shocked:

noticed that too and wrote her a message on twitter yesterday that she should stop it - and she indeed replied me today with:

layemerald @mellody76 sorry I won't do more :/

:thumb_yello: hope she'll keep to it. :wink2:

i'm sometimes wondering too about such things, whether it's a question of cultural differences. in some countries it seems completely normal for people to bother others long enough until they either give in or are totally annoyed. recently watched a tv report about a german woman at a beach in kenia, where every 2 seconds a new guy chatted her up and after a few minutes told her that he loved her and wanted to marry her so he could live in germany. i mean, wtf?! :aah: it's probably also a question of personality, but it seems to me like in some cultures it's more normal than in others. :dunno:

noticed that too and wrote her a message on twitter yesterday that she should stop it - and she indeed replied me today with:

i'm sometimes wondering too about such things, whether it's a question of cultural differences. in some countries it seems completely normal for people to bother others long enough until they either give in or are totally annoyed. recently watched a tv report about a german woman at a beach in kenia, where every 2 seconds a new guy chatted her up and after a few minutes told her that he loved her and wanted to marry her so he could live in germany. i mean, wtf?! :aah: it's probably also a question of personality, but it seems to me like in some cultures it's more normal than in others. :dunno:

Yes, it can be also in this case. But it's very immature even for the 12 year old girl IMO.:wink2:

It's annoying and looks like every brazilian fan do that. :sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2:

It's not the case, you can be sure. It isn't normal to do that here :roftl:

I wasn't look to @mikasounds replies yesterday or I would ask her to stop it too

I think because Mika doesn't respond people think they are shouting into a vacuum. On the one hand they are desperately trying to get his attention and on the other they don't actually think he's listening so it escalates. I've seen this a lot since Twitter started and not just with 12 year old girls. :fisch:

I can see how people can be lulled by this illusion because I used to think I was invisible in the audience until I started realizing Mika can see faces in the front row very clearly. But I've had enough responses from Mika to know that he's actually reading tweets and even if he doesn't see all of them there's always a chance he's going to see yours. I would never dream of saying something on Twitter that I wouldn't say to his face. As far as I'm concerned you are speaking directly to him when you include @mikasounds in your tweet.

I think because Mika doesn't respond people think they are shouting into a vacuum. On the one hand they are desperately trying to get his attention and on the other they don't actually think he's listening so it escalates. I've seen this a lot since Twitter started and not just with 12 year old girls. :fisch:

I can see how people can be lulled by this illusion because I used to think I was invisible in the audience until I started realizing Mika can see faces in the front row very clearly. But I've had enough responses from Mika to know that he's actually reading tweets and even if he doesn't see all of them there's always a chance he's going to see yours. I would never dream of saying something on Twitter that I wouldn't say to his face. As far as I'm concerned you are speaking directly to him when you include @mikasounds in your tweet.

I agree. I'm not sure if he actually reads his tweets except occasionally. So many tweets and he is so busy. But there is always a possibility that he reads them, and I would never say anything I can't tell him face to face. Once or twice I have said something a bit random, but I'm afraid I could say random things in real life too :teehee:

The only thing that's proven to catch his attention is to yell I want your babies, real loud in public but only if you're a bearded guy...:naughty:

Don't try to be funny, woman. You know you're in trouble. :mf_rosetinted:

I suggest camouflage for the Lisbon gig. :roftl:

:kachinga: This made my day. :blush-anim-cl:

I saw this girl's tweetz when it was #24, and even then it looked rediculous. Yes, maybe she is suffering from unanswered love, but is it better for her to make negative impression on Mika? If she really loved him, she would respect him, and she wouldn't bother him with such nonsense. At once I thought: poor girl, but then I felt such an irritation. Can't understang how people can make of themselves such idiots (pardon my rudeness).

I can see how people can be lulled by this illusion because ]I used to think I was invisible in the audience until I started realizing Mika can see faces in the front row very clearly[/b. But I've had enough responses from Mika to know that he's actually reading tweets and even if he doesn't see all of them there's always a chance he's going to see yours. I would never dream of saying something on Twitter that I wouldn't say to his face. As far as I'm concerned you are speaking directly to him when you include @mikasounds in your tweet.

:blink: 2nd thoughts about showing up early at shows... :naughty:

You're mean!:sneaky2:

Can't you see that +80 is her telling him she's over 80, wrinkled and drooling, wearing Tenas and so she's soon gonna die and she urges to speak to him before leaving????:shocked:

You mean, mean people!:sneaky2:

:lmfao::lmao:

You're right WW! I am so sorry, she probably has Alzheimers and forgot she wrote a Tweet, so she did another one, and another one, and another andsoforth....:naughty: