Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

That's for sure :roftl:

I'm so scared though, for my next gig my mom said I could go with just my best friend, and she's thrice the hawtness I am, so I don't really want to bring her because I just know Mika will think she's pretty and I'll be out in the cold :roftl:

And I love you too :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's for sure :roftl:

I'm so scared though, for my next gig my mom said I could go with just my best friend, and she's thrice the hawtness I am, so I don't really want to bring her because I just know Mika will think she's pretty and I'll be out in the cold :roftl:

But you know his weaknesses. You can roll up with cheese and a donut and she'll have no chance. :shun:

:roftl:

:lmfao: :lmfao: !!!!!

Did you go to the other shows with your mom??

to be honest, i dont think mika really cares about outside beauty :teehee:

Give him toys and he'll be ahppy:roftl:

Yeah, :teehee:

He's a man though, he must have some part of him that likes outside beauty...especially if it's my friend who is really, really beautiful. :blink:

Is that Canadian lingo? :naughty:

I agree with what you said about the blogs and vlogs, Violet.

Brang....nope...past tense of bring... i'm pretty sure it's worldly lingo..:roftl: "I brang champagne to tha party."

And I love you too :naughty:

:huglove:

But you know his weaknesses. You can roll up with cheese and a donut and she'll have no chance. :shun:

:roftl:

:lmfao: Yeah, I have the "I'm not awkward around boys" advantage up on her. :naughty:

But we were in a store, and I said to her "Oh my god, that boy has the most beautiful eyes!! He is just so handsome!" and she was like "ew." ( He kinda looked like mika, not going to lie :naughty:) and when she was paying for her clothes she completely awkwardly flirted with him and used her loud giggle and I just stood there like :sneaky2:

Brang....nope...past tense of bring... i'm pretty sure it's worldly lingo..:roftl: "I brang champagne to tha party."

:huglove:

I'm pretty sure that it's "brought", but hey, if it's more street to say brang...:roftl:

Gosh what a lovefest, we need to get a grip here :naughty:

I'm pretty sure that it's "brought", but hey, if it's more street to say brang...:roftl:

Gosh what a lovefest, we need to get a grip here :naughty:

I have no idea, I am googling to make sure I'm not a crazy ghetto canadian speaker. :lmfao:

Urban dictionary pops up:

see also brung

ghetto for "brought"

i brang mah homiez to da phat partayyy

Why am I so underwhelmed? :blink:

I fell the same way!:wink2:

It's not anything I expect, though. It's something I wish for.

Generally speaking, the more thought goes into something, the more I appreciate it. It's not that I don't like the vlogs at all. And then there's vlogs and vlogs, if you get what I mean. I do like the ones where he addresses his youtube audience directly. Like the ones in which he explained bits of the creative process for the new album. Because there he actually has something to say.

I don't really like the by-products of what he does anyway. Where he just has someone with a camera following him. I know what his beautiful face looks like by now: beautiful.

The written blogs are different. Because they require a lot more thought and effort. And time. I know that and I do know very well that it is probably really asked too much, considering his packed schedule and everything he did and does already. They also reveal a lot more than any of those mini documentaries. In my opinion. And I sense it might just not be his thing. Which seems so strange to me, seeing what an exceptionally fantastic storyteller he is.

In fact, what I really enjoy the most is getting those little peeks of insight into what he really likes. Guess that's also what I miss the most. :dunno:

Oh, and I'm absolutely aware that I'm complaining on a very high level. It's what I do best. :naughty:

It's not complaining, it's explaining! And I agree with it all!:thumb_yello:

I love you two nutcases :lmfao:

Love you too! :huglove:

Me three :huglove:

Love is all around!:wub2:

:biggrin2:

I have no idea, I am googling to make sure I'm not a crazy ghetto canadian speaker. :lmfao:

see also brung

ghetto for "brought"

Quoting yourself, are you? :roftl:.

Ok, so brung then. Ghetto and all :naughty:.

I brang some donuts from tah guetto and i lurv ya all too, and i am obsessed with Mika's nose hair and if it would be possible to be mobbed by just one person, i'd gladly mob him so fast he wouldn't even notice it...:blink:

But what really pisses me off is WHY THE **** DOESN'T THAT BOY FASTEN HIS SEAT BELT???

ARGGGGHHHHH...

see also brung

ghetto for "brought"

"brang" is totally ghetto. :teehee:

"I brang da bitches some bling and told da ho I was go'n buy her a drank."

Or something. :roftl:

But what really pisses me off is WHY THE **** DOESN'T THAT BOY FASTEN HIS SEAT BELT???

ARGGGGHHHHH...

Good point. Wonka, give him a stern talking-to. :sneaky2:

I brang some donuts from tah guetto and i lurv ya all too, and i am obsessed with Mika's nose hair and if it would be possible to be mobbed by just one person, i'd gladly mob him so fast he wouldn't even notice it...:blink:

ARGGGGHHHHH...

:boxed:

loved the vlog! :wub2: agree that a blog would be more personal, but hey, i wasn't even expecting a vlog, and we have many new interviews at the moment, so i'm happy with the amount of mika we're getting atm. :biggrin2: although of course you can never have enough mika. :teehee:

lol @ the bit with the nose hair. :lmao: my fave bit though was when imma+mika were fooling around, that looked funny! :biggrin2: and loved that he also almost said dragons instead of lions, so even he wasn't sure, lol! :roftl:

Honestly? he is absolutely hilarious!

0_o

New vlog on youtube!

Yay!! I love it. (Notice the numbering. :naughty:) He get's mobbed! XD

ohh, what are you looking for? Nose hair?

That was hilarious! :roftl:

It's not anything I expect, though. It's something I wish for.

Generally speaking, the more thought goes into something, the more I appreciate it. It's not that I don't like the vlogs at all. And then there's vlogs and vlogs, if you get what I mean. I do like the ones where he addresses his youtube audience directly. Like the ones in which he explained bits of the creative process for the new album. Because there he actually has something to say.

I don't really like the by-products of what he does anyway. Where he just has someone with a camera following him. I know what his beautiful face looks like by now: beautiful.

The written blogs are different. Because they require a lot more thought and effort. And time. I know that and I do know very well that it is probably really asked too much, considering his packed schedule and everything he did and does already. They also reveal a lot more than any of those mini documentaries. In my opinion. And I sense it might just not be his thing. Which seems so strange to me, seeing what an exceptionally fantastic storyteller he is.

In fact, what I really enjoy the most is getting those little peeks of insight into what he really likes. Guess that's also what I miss the most. :dunno:

Oh, and I'm absolutely aware that I'm complaining on a very high level. It's what I do best.

Good point, I miss his blogs or informative vlogs too. :(

I'm POSITIVE. If he brang Lady gaga, possibly.

It would be me, and maybe some of the artsier grade 12's going up to him, me being the only one doing mobbing actions.

Hahaha, yea, at my school it would be the same, except it would just be me and maybe one other gal. :teehee:

I think I might of once had a dream where he was sitting in my broadcasting center all casual behind my teachers desk and people didn't really look at him and I was freaking out about some autograph thing. :naughty: Funny thing is that in real life I wouldn't be freaking out over an autograph... :biggrin2:

Deffinitely not. :sad:

I smiled throughout the whole thing too! XD I wish my school would do cool things like a Mika art project. :shun:

Me too! Maybe if I'm ever an art teacher I'll make it a project. :naughty:

In reality though I probably would have to make it a draw something from a song that inspires you... or blahblah.

ARGGGGHHHHH...

He doesn't? I didn't even notice.

Oh no Mika put on a seat belt! We don't want you to get into a car crash and lose you!! :blink:

Seriously though....

0_o

Yay!! I love it. (Notice the numbering. :naughty:) He get's mobbed! XD

That was hilarious! :roftl:

Good point, I miss his blogs or informative vlogs too. :(

Hahaha, yea, at my school it would be the same, except it would just be me and maybe one other gal. :teehee:

I think I might of once had a dream where he was sitting in my broadcasting center all casual behind my teachers desk and people didn't really look at him and I was freaking out about some autograph thing. :naughty: Funny thing is that in real life I wouldn't be freaking out over an autograph... :biggrin2:

Me too! Maybe if I'm ever an art teacher I'll make it a project. :naughty:

In reality though I probably would have to make it a draw something from a song that inspires you... or blahblah.

Oh no Mika put on a seat belt! We don't want you to get into a car crash and lose you!! :blink:

Seriously though....

Good job I'm not his driver, he'd be sitting there a hell of a long time before we went anywhere if he didn't buckle up!

If you're not buckled up, I don't move!

I always watched the vlogs and thought to myself: look so many people meet Mika in they everyday life. The photografer's crew, hairdoers, technical workers, and so on and so on. And they don't give a damn. They don't care that they talk to him, can look at him. And me, who sits there and craves for just a glance, got no slightest chance.

So cruel is life. Sometimes I think I would agree to clean the Mika's studio for the period of his work there :( because he hardly needs an interpreter from Russsian.

Mika, do you need to translate something? :)

I always watched the vlogs and thought to myself: look so many people meet Mika in they everyday life. The photografer's crew, hairdoers, technical workers, and so on and so on. And they don't give a damn. They don't care that they talk to him, can look at him. And me, who sits there and craves for just a glance, got no slightest chance.

So cruel is life. Sometimes I think I would agree to clean the Mika's studio for the period of his work there :( because he hardly needs an interpreter from Russsian.

Mika, do you need to translate something? :)

:naughty: you're right, we care because we are his fans, and the other people are not interested or don't like his music...

Good job I'm not his driver, he'd be sitting there a hell of a long time before we went anywhere if he didn't buckle up!

If you're not buckled up, I don't move!

Exactly!:thumb_yello:

Even my kids know that...:teehee:

I'm a safety driving maniac...but listening to Mika's music in the car gets me into trouble sometimes...:teehee:

0_o

Seriously though....

If you take pay attention, in every vlog he's in a car he has never his seat belt fastened...:sneaky2:

Hey, Mrs. P.,:bye:, a good advice from mom to mom, a good smack once in a while would do the trick...:thumb_yello:

If you take pay attention, in every vlog he's in a car he has never his seat belt fastened...:sneaky2:

Hey, Mrs. P.,:bye:, a good advice from mom to mom, a good smack once in a while would do the trick...:thumb_yello:

:shocked: I haven't noticed to be honest, but it's true, very dangerous, you should tweet him

Edited by marian538