Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Beirut27: @mikasounds Is that an EARRING on stage in Tokyo ? OMFG, Sire, stop hanging around with MFCers or you'll become as common as they are ! about 3 hours ago from web

Is this serious or a joke?:blink:

And what about the earring-question?

It´s exactly this person who makes always comments like this on twitter.

I actually find it frighteningly sad...:shocked:

Hm I don't know fancy words like that :wink2: but my lexicon asked: did you mean

frighteningly

or do you want to suggest it as a new word?

:biggrin2:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

:teehee:

:huglove:

funny.... I noticed and corrected it just as you were posting this ...:biggrin2:

Yes I noticed that.:wub2:

It's not that I'm walking in CazGirl's foot steps or anything.:biggrin2:..every time I see word that I not immediately understand I try the lexicon, and I can still never be sure if it's a spelling mistake or if it's a funny words that I don't get. Just silly little me!:naughty::teehee:

The person posting those twits about Mika's earring and the MFC is no longer a member here, and yes he/she/it usually addressed to Mika as Sire, and some of us still do...

I used to do it for a while when on a vlog about PDP John adresses Mika as Sire...

It became trendy by then and some kept it till now...

I dunno what he/she/it means concerning Mika's earring :dunno: but then you wouldn't expect compliments and nice things from someone who has been banned, would you?

The person posting those twits about Mika's earring and the MFC is no longer a member here, and yes he/she/it usually addressed to Mika as Sire, and some of us still do...

I used to do it for a while when on a vlog about PDP John adresses Mika as Sire...

I dunno what he/she/it means concerning Mika's earring :dunno: but then you wouldn't expect compliments and nice things from someone who has been banned, would you?

Exactly. Unfortunately there are lots of nasty comments about MFC/MFCers from banned users on the web. I guess it's human and predictable. The same happened with the guy who had put the album on the web to be downloaded.

I'm not saying banning users is not correct. There are rules on the forum. But you can't control people outside the fanclub. They will show up at gigs and they will write elsewhere or talk to people around.

Unless... :giljotiini:

:mf_rosetinted:

Aaah, I had totally missed that :blink:, I honestly can't remember. Will have to watch it again :wink2:.

Exactly. Unfortunately there are lots of nasty comments about MFC/MFCers from banned users on the web. I guess it's human and predictable. The same happened with the guy who had put the album on the web to be downloaded.

I'm not saying banning users is not correct. There are rules on the forum. But you can't control people outside the fanclub. They will show up at gigs and they will write elsewhere or talk to people around.

Or also from "non banned" users :naughty:

I dunno what he/she/it means concerning Mika's earring

I'm sure they had a feature-length discussion about it among themselves. :naughty: The son will be all for it, I suppose, whereas the Granny might buy her gifts from the Penniman jeweller instead of their flower supplier in future. :bleh:

I'm sure they had a feature-length discussion about it among themselves. :naughty: The son will be all for it, I suppose, whereas the Granny might buy her gifts from the Penniman jeweller instead of their flower supplier in future. :bleh:

:roftl:

I actually think it's funny 'they' described MFCers as common, which is actually one of the last words that comes to mind when thinking of MFCers. :naughty:

And he won tix today to see Mika in Amsterdam dec 17th....:blink:

Aaah, I had totally missed that :blink:, I honestly can't remember. Will have to watch it again :wink2:.

Or also from "non banned" users :naughty:

Those can always be banned with an excuse. It's not that difficult! :naughty:

I'm actually waiting... :fisch:

Well, you're doing the same here. I guess you can't expect him/her/them/it (:shocked:)to be respectful and polite. :wink2:

And he won tix today to see Mika in Amsterdam dec 17th....:blink:

If he's still a Mikafan... why not? :wink2:

He's got the right to attend gigs, buy Mika's albums and co and like him! :thumb_yello:

:lmfao: vi, I am seeing another side to you. :naughty:

Bad choice of words. :teehee:

I hope someone tells Mika he's the guy that did it. Or is that really mean? Whatever.

It's probably natural

beirut27 @mikasounds OMFG, Sire, take your regal fingers out and do something abt K100, he is not longer obvious, he is becoming blatant.

about 5 hours ago from web in reply to mikasounds

could it be he means Kodes100?