Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mikasounds: Spending my day off christmas decorating my place with my sis. Just finished the fireplace. Am v happy with it. http://twitpic.com/s499w

mikasounds: Here's a closer look http://twitpic.com/s49eu

mikasounds: We made it. Went to the flower Market at 6 this morning. Sometimes jet lag is useful!

Ooo, that looks very nice.

mikasounds: Spending my day off christmas decorating my place with my sis. Just finished the fireplace. Am v happy with it. http://twitpic.com/s499w

mikasounds: We made it. Went to the flower Market at 6 this morning. Sometimes jet lag is useful!

:shocked:I can't believe that he came back home without tweeting us his flight details :sneaky2:. Did he not want a welcome at the airport?

I love the decoration! At first I was like: Hmm..it's okay.

But I just love the little birds in it and all! And it's so warm and cute.

I like the decoration, but I think that I prefer the cute little animal on the floor next to the fireplace :wub2:

:boing: Tweets! Love the decoration, the little birds are lovely:wub2:

:roftl: in this case, it is:naughty:

:shocked:I can't believe that he came back home without tweeting us his flight details :sneaky2:. Did he not want a welcome at the airport?

You've just finished painting his balls and you want some more? :sneaky2:

Mexico was starving! :wub2:

OMG, that is SO sweet. He's SO sweet. :tears:

The biggest glitter balls in Europe :wub2:

They haven't even seen Europe (yet?):aah:

You girls are :naughty: and I'm a :roftl:

painting glitter balls :biggrin2:

the things we'd do for Mika!:mf_lustslow::wub2:

Well, he did look desperate for help when he asked, so it was kinda hard to resist the pizz...errm...his puppy eyes :roftl:

Well, he did look desperate for help when he asked, so it was kinda hard to resist the pizz...errm...his puppy eyes :roftl:

This is the issue.

If he asked me to eat 3 of my fingers: I would.

If he asked me to eat 3 of my mom's fingers: I would do that as well.

Heck, I'd eat all 6 of them for him !!!!

This is the issue.

If he asked me to eat 3 of my fingers: I would.

If he asked me to eat 3 of my mom's fingers: I would do that as well.

Heck, I'd eat all 6 of them for him !!!!

:naughty:Ok, I draw the line at eating body parts. I wouldn't do that for Mika or anyone :roftl:.

The biggest glitter balls in Europe :wub2:

aah, haha, i almost forgot that! :lmao:

nice decoration. :wub2: but apparently mika deleted my comment on the 2nd pic... :naughty: or twitter is doing stupid things again, that's more likely, because i don't know why he would delete it... i made the connection to his flower market tweet and asked whether the flowers were real, plus mentioned that the leaves don't look real (who knows, maybe there really are leaves like this, but to me they look like plastic :bleh:) ... actually, that decoration wouldn't look good anymore at xmas if it was real flowers, so i don't think they are... although they DO look very real in that pic, except for the leaves. :dunno:

i really wonder though why my comment is gone, if it's because of twitter that's just extremely random - and it does still show up in my tweets! :blink:

nice decoration. :wub2: but apparently mika deleted my comment on the 2nd pic... :naughty: or twitter is doing stupid things again, that's more likely, because i don't know why he would delete it... i made the connection to his flower market tweet and asked whether the flowers were real, plus mentioned that the leaves don't look real (who knows, maybe there really are leaves like this, but to me they look like plastic :bleh:) ... actually, that decoration wouldn't look good anymore at xmas if it was real flowers, so i don't think they are... although they DO look very real in that pic, except for the leaves. :dunno:

i really wonder though why my comment is gone, if it's because of twitter that's just extremely random - and it does still show up in my tweets! :blink:

Maybe he liked it so much that he wanted to keep it to himself :das:

and I thought that I used to analyzed things too much :naughty:

Maybe he liked it so much that he wanted to keep it to himself :das:

sure, that must be it. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

and I thought that I used to analyzed things too much :naughty:

:roftl: well i just noticed that the leaves looked fake, but now mika (or twitter) made me analyze the possible reasons for my comment disappearing! :naughty::roftl:

but whatever, you're right, i should concentrate on my yearbook contribution instead of wondering about leaves or comments. :naughty:

I think there is something wrong with me... :lmao:

Noooo..you say? :wink2::roftl:

I know exactly how you feel. He deleted one of my picture comments once and I never understood quite why. :sneaky2: