Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

yup, although imo liking drag queens doesn't go too well with his opinions about short ppl vs. tall ppl. :teehee: anyway, I have never seen a drag queen that wasn't quite tall. :naughty:

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!? :shocked: Is Mika against short people... If that's the case, that's not very nice cos I'm a short person..

Actually has anybody thought he could possibly be having a drag queen party in the 'countryside' with PO'G???... Because yknow PO'G used to dress up as Lily..

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!? :shocked: Is Mika against short people... If that's the case, that's not very nice cos I'm a short person..

Actually has anybody thought he could possibly be having a drag queen party in the 'countryside' with PO'G???... Because yknow PO'G used to dress up as Lily..

PO'G as in Paul O'Grady?:blink:

PO'G as in Paul O'Grady?:blink:

Don't you just love all the shortenings and the secret language in here?:naughty:

Like this one!

"Because yknow PO'G used to dress up as Lily..":blink:

Lily who????:wink2:

Don't you just love all the shortenings and the secret language in here?:naughty:

Like this one!

Ah! The relief when you finally get a rational explanation...:mf_rosetinted:

Hey, Mika's 6'4", so nearly EVERYBODY's short by comparison!

That's very true, about 50% of people Mika meets or see are probably smaller than him.. It's kinda like 50% of people I meet or see are taller than me...

Like this one!

Sorry for the shortening, I thought everybody would get what I meant.. Haven't you heard of Lily Savage?? :blink: Lily is a legend! I'm only 14 but I can remember watching Lily on the TV when I was very very young.. :)

Thank you!:thumb_yello:

Sounds like an interesting person, I've heard his name(in here) before but never paid much attention.

I read this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_O%27Grady and I can't help but feeling a bit sorry for people who find it necessary to live in a "marriage of convenience".

Has the world actually don't come longer than that?:blink:

And England?

Ah! The relief when you finally get a rational explanation...:mf_rosetinted:

Yes it is :wub2: sometimes people think we are kidding when we don't know what they mean but in here is the biggest mix of different culture ever!:roftl:

Mostly I'm taken seriously though!

Sorry for the shortening, I thought everybody would get what I meant.. Haven't you heard of Lily Savage?? :blink: Lily is a legend! I'm only 14 but I can remember watching Lily on the TV when I was very very young.. :)

It's okay, Naectegale came to my rescue!:biggrin2:

He's not known in my country, a very great deal of TV shows, movies, music and culture in general is spread to Sweden but not everything....

Hey, Mika's 6'4", so nearly EVERYBODY's short by comparison!

yeah, but there's a difference between "shorter than a tall man" and "just plain short" lol.

I think 5"9 is quite tall, but they are shorter than Mika.

I'm 5" and that's just plain short, and I'm shorter than most people.

It's okay, Naectegale came to my rescue!:biggrin2:

He's not known in my country, a very great deal of TV shows, movies, music and culture in general is spread to Sweden but not everything....

Lily/PO'G is not famous in Sweden!? :shocked:

I thought he would be, I think we should introduce Sweden to Lily/PO'G!:thumb_yello:

yeah, but there's a difference between "shorter than a tall man" and "just plain short" lol.

I think 5"9 is quite tall, but they are shorter than Mika.

I'm 5" and that's just plain short, and I'm shorter than most people.

You're taller than I am Cazgirl, I'm just slightly under 5". My manager is about the same height as mika and my chin is level with his elbow.

You're taller than I am Cazgirl, I'm just slightly under 5". My manager is about the same height as mika and my chin is level with his elbow.

:shocked:

You may be the biggest turnon ever for him! :roftl:

Be careful when you meet him! :das:

:mf_rosetinted: