Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

You're taller than I am Cazgirl, I'm just slightly under 5". My manager is about the same height as mika and my chin is level with his elbow.

Oh wow - how old are you? There's a girl at my work place who is an inch shorter than me (4"11) and she's 25...

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm far too old for him, I'm 40

He said he liked short people...he didn't say anything about age :naughty::das:

AWW YOU'RE SO LITTLE!!

*looks down at you from above* :roftl:

I still get growing pains, IM STILL GROWING! :kachinga:

*dominates world*

I'm 5", my friend is 4"11 lol. It's funny because I don't imagine myself as that short, but whenever I see my friend I'm like..."As if I'm that short..."...I just don't see myself as a tiny person, but I am :dunno:

I'm about 5''3 ... I'm happy about my height, I don't really want to grow any taller :thumb_yello: Plus my parents are rather short too... My mom is 5"2 and my dad about 5"8.

My parents are around that hight too. My mum is around 5"4 and s-dad around 5"8. Im between em... 5"6/5"7 and thats fine w. me. The tallest in my fam. is my lil bro w. 6"2

Edited by Dark Angel

I'm 5", my friend is 4"11 lol. It's funny because I don't imagine myself as that short, but whenever I see my friend I'm like..."As if I'm that short..."...I just don't see myself as a tiny person, but I am :dunno:

:das: Ihope he likes 'em young !

Awww :huglove: That's cute :pinkbow:

Its hard because, well, if I was a guy I would like a short girl, because they're so cute and petite and like a little beautiful Pixie, but a lot of guys I know like tall girls, :dunno:

well, i feel the same way, but the other way around. I'm 5'11", but i do not see myself as a very tall person.:wink2: