Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I still wonder though...

I live in the Netherlands and , I think, Mika's height is like 'average' (I don't consider him extremely tall) maybe even short nowadays because I know a lot of boys taller than he is...

(but they are younger...next generation? :))

LOL what?!!

My mother's colleague is like 6'9 tall :naughty: And when I first met him I actually met his butt LOL :roftl:

Mika's done it

:woot_jump:

Congratulations

100,000 followers on twittah for Mika

:

That's great!

Great to hear about the job:thumb_yello: but God, 3 kids?? I couldn't handle even 1 :aah: I don't like little kids...:rolls_eyes:

Yeah it has been cold here. Was down on -7C* last week. But raining, raining and raining. There was something in a news paper a few days ago with Denmark is taken over the traditional British weather :lmfao:

Takin care of 3 kids? i took care of 2 for 6 months in the Uk a few years ago... was enough for me!!!!! No more taking care of kids (and dont want em)

I don't like them either if I see a kid screaming I'd throw him/her outside the window :naughty:

OMG When i talked with my sis on skype i think it was 2 weeks and she told me it is very freezy but she loves it :teehee:

She hasn't mentioned me about any rain but well she isn't staying in Copenhagen :wink2:

Believe me I 'm sure she can handle them :naughty:

I don't like them either if I see a kid screaming I'd throw him/her outside the window :naughty:

OMG When i talked with my sis on skype i think it was 2 weeks and she told me it is very freezy but she loves it :teehee:

She hasn't mentioned me about any rain but well she isn't staying in Copenhagen :wink2:

Well im not in copenhagen too.... i live 1 hours drive away from there and it has been raining a lot here too. Guess she is just lucky :thumb_yello:

Guest whalesfood
My mother's colleague is like 6'9 tall :naughty: And when I first met him I actually met his butt LOL :roftl:

i literally lol'd. hahahaha.

Ditto :naughty:

But for some reason little kids ADORE me :no::crybaby:

i literally lol'd. hahahaha.

Can you imagine what MY facial expression was like??:roftl:

I'm about 5''3 ... I'm happy about my height, I don't really want to grow any taller :thum_yello: Plus my parents are rather short too... My mom is 5"2 and my dad about 5"8.

I have no idea how tall I am in foot:teehee: But I'm around 1,66m.

But i'm 39, won't grow up more!:n:

You bet!

funny-chick-stretch.jpg

img[/img]

:shocked: OMG:aah:

Mika's done it

Congratulations

100,000 followers on twittah for Mika

:boing::squirrel::boing: :squirrel :boing:

YAY!:yay:woot_jump: 100,095 now:teehee:

Just got a magic numbers email.... didnt know theres only 5 who can get a private acoustic gig

I thought it was the first one who got there, 5 sounds good.

I'll never get there, as I can never seem to get my points on. Maybe when I get my PC back up and running. Java works on that!:naughty:

I thought it was the first one who got there, 5 sounds good.

I'll never get there, as I can never seem to get my points on.

that's not something that occupies my mind, either... . but I do hope the first 5 will get there legally and not by spamming or uploading other people's videos and pictures. :cool:

:lmfao:

Or his zipper! :shockedroftl:

Errrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmm that'd be more than awkward, that's all I can say :lmao::mf_rosetinted:

I have no idea how tall I am in foot:teehee: But I'm around 1,66m.

:

I'm about 1,61m-1,62m :thumb_yello:

48151108.jpg

http://twitpic.com/so1ms

wow!!!!!! Jimmy is pretty damn good at makeing things like this!

Wooow, how cool! :biggrin2: That reminded me of the 'creature' I had made about a month ago... It was a carrot which seriously had like TWO 'legs' and little boobs :roftl: so I drew a face on it and drew the rest of the body. I put it on my desk.

Unfortunately the carrot decayed after a week so I had to throw it away:naughty:

EDIT: OMG, 1,000 posts!:boing:

Congrats!! :boing: