Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

exactly what i thought when i saw the reactions to the pic

well to be honest it's not like we see it often, so when we do I guess people are right to be surprised. I was a bit :blink: when I saw it but that was because I didn't know the story behind it, but now that I do...meh. Shrug my shoulders and carry on doing what I'm doing. It's Mika being his quirky, flirtatious self :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay, look at where their heads are, unless they've both had a massive amount of botox injected in their lips, there's no way they are kissing!:naughty:

It looks to me like he's got her in a dip, like in a samba dance.

Okay, look at where their heads are, unless they've both had a massive amount of botox injected in their lips, there's no way they are kissing!:naughty:

That's what I was thinking, though that could've been taken as he was about to plant one on her. :naughty:

Well you never know. Anything's possible (or so I believe :no:) :naughty:

I don't deny that it would be nice if it ever happened :teehee:

But heyho, carry on living life as normal. Things are always nicer if they're surprises, and if it never happens you can't be disappointed, because you never expected anything to happen :biggrin2:

I don't deny that it would be nice if it ever happened :teehee:

But heyho, carry on living life as normal. Things are always nicer if they're surprises, and if it never happens you can't be disappointed, because you never expected anything to happen :biggrin2:

Oh, if only life were so simple :wub2:

Mind you! I think she's Alexa Dixon who else wears these skirts? :teehee:

Still 2 hours more of 40 Principales, man! this is long pfff and not Mika yet. I'll leave it and post it tomorrow in the other thread. Bye ladies! :bye:

And to be on-topic Arzak is a very well-known cooker in Spain, and also very funny! Just as Mika, but definitely not as handsome and young :teehee:

Still 2 hours more of 40 Principales, man! this is long pfff and not Mika yet. I'll leave it and post it tomorrow in the other thread. Bye ladies! :bye:

And to be on-topic Arzak is a very well-known cooker in Spain, and also very funny! Just as Mika, but definitely not as handsome and young :teehee:

But did you see it on tv?

Ah, Alesha!

She's always up for a laugh, bless her.:wink2:

Guest whalesfood
mikasounds Had a brilliant night with alejandro fernandez, paulina

rubio and nelly furtado. Now to sleep and to London

half a minute ago from Tweetie

haha aww

that's what i was thinking. :blink:

botox... :lmao:

But did you see it on tv?

Not yet, in the other thread the person who watched the streamed said it was there at 11.00, so in this broadcast I expect him at 3.00 or 3.30 that's why I'm leaving (I wonder if I will receive a late PM to put me to sleep :naughty: )

For God's sake Mika! don't give me so many hints, again! :teehee:

Alex Fernandez being Sira Fernandez's husband it means she died after the kiss so she couldn't join the group for dinner...:mf_rosetinted:

Hope Portuguese Bimbo Nelly had convinced Mika to do a gig at the Coliseum as she did in Lisbon last week, just paps and a bunch of obsessed fans...:mf_rosetinted: