How do you feel right now? part 2

Dark Angel

he's been to denmark twice this year, hasn't he? could you also see him in sweden, finland, northern germany?

i miss all those different cultures of europe...(and the longer vacation times :mf_rosetinted:).

if i want to see TWO gigs, flying will be involved...:annoyed_h4h:

i realize that distance is not everything. of course even if i was somewhere central, i'd still have to deal with family, scheduling, money issues and would not make it to half as many gigs as i would like to...

so i'll just wait here and save up! :naughty:

Yep he was here in March and exactly 1 month ago today :fangurl:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep he was here in March and exactly 1 month ago today :fangurl:

lucky you! :thumb_yello:

it's been a long time for me...:crybaby: (i've been using this smily a little much lately...)

but - no reason to complain, because i know there's lots of people whose countries he hasn't been to at all...

Edited by koolj5

+1

and nervous.gif :droo l: :mf_lustslo w: paranoid.gif :boin g: : blink: :da s: :do h:

why do you feel like that hun?

...impressive that mix! :shocked:

Well ... just kinda everything at once! :aah: I've finally found out 'bout my actual destination when I'm going to UK in September (Scotland! :teehee:) yesterday, and the other girl in the same family is pretty nice ... also, we were on this school trip Wednesday to Friday, and it was SO much fun with both my class and the teachers ... and I'm finally getting to talk to some people again :aah::naughty::biggrin2:

And where'd your emotional mix come from? :wink2:

...impressive that mix! :shocked:

Well ... just kinda everything at once! :aah: I've finally found out 'bout my actual destination when I'm going to UK in September (Scotland! :teehee:) yesterday, and the other girl in the same family is pretty nice ... also, we were on this school trip Wednesday to Friday, and it was SO much fun with both my class and the teachers ... and I'm finally getting to talk to some people again :aah::naughty::biggrin2:

And where'd your emotional mix come from? :wink2:

wauw have fun in Sep. then :thumb_yello: Lucky lucky! I miss the Uk

well all my emotions comes from a few things... I have so many things going on at once atm. so its just 1 big mess...:naughty: But i like it...

wauw have fun in Sep. then :thumb_yello: Lucky lucky! I miss the Uk

well all my emotions comes from a few things... I have so many things going on at once atm. so its just 1 big mess...:naughty: But i like it...

:blush-anim-cl: I bet it's going to be LOTS of fun! Three months...*dreams* I'll probably miss them just as much afterwards!

:naughty: Well as long as you don't get too lost in it mess is awesome! :roftl: