How do you feel right now? part 2

Dark Angel

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:blush-anim-cl: I bet it's going to be LOTS of fun! Three months...*dreams* I'll probably miss them just as much afterwards!

:naughty: Well as long as you don't get too lost in it mess is awesome! :roftl:

3 months... god i would love to go there for that! the only place im going outside denmark in sep. is sweden

well i hope i wont get too lost too!!!!! Have a mess going on w. the kinda chatting i like about Mika in pm here, kicking a guys @ss to ask a singer/guitarist he knows if he does a meet n greet, just asked a guy something that 7-8 has wanted me to do and makes me a lil nervous i think, excited cos im chatting w. a fam. friend i havnet heard from for 10+ years that im going to meet up w. next week ect. so a lot going on...

3 months... god i would love to go there for that! the only place im going outside denmark in sep. is sweden

well i hope i wont get too lost too!!!!! Have a mess going on w. the kinda chatting i like about Mika in pm here, kicking a guys @ss to ask a singer/guitarist he knows if he does a meet n greet, just asked a guy something that 7-8 has wanted me to do and makes me a lil nervous i think, excited cos im chatting w. a fam. friend i havnet heard from for 10+ years that im going to meet up w. next week ect. so a lot going on...

Aww Sweden is nice! :aah:

Wow indeed iz a lot! :shocked: Well tell me about it, I just got too many presentations to do at once ... your mess sounds a good deal more exciting than that! :naughty:

7-8 .. I should kinda know that - it's a TV show right? Can't seem to place it though!! :blink:

Aww Sweden is nice! :aah:

Wow indeed iz a lot! :shocked: Well tell me about it, I just got too many presentations to do at once ... your mess sounds a good deal more exciting than that! :naughty:

7-8 .. I should kinda know that - it's a TV show right? Can't seem to place it though!! :blink:

Like sweden too. have been there a few times. Just more than 6 years ago since last time...

i cant tell about the Mika talk sorry :naughty:

and the 7-8 peeps thingy... well they have wanted me to ask this singer from sweden ive shared a few words w. if he wanna go out for a cup of something when im going to stockholm. Im pretty sure his answer is no or he wont answer at all on that. But i asked anyway to make em happy. The last time a few told me to do something wa sa weeks time ago and that was to call to a live radio show in the states where Bumblefoot (a guitarist from guns n roses that ive been a fan for for many years)... i did and i was on the phone w. him for 20 mins time :swoon: I donno why i was nervous though... :blink:

Like sweden too. have been there a few times. Just more than 6 years ago since last time...

i cant tell about the Mika talk sorry :naughty:

and the 7-8 peeps thingy... well they have wanted me to ask this singer from sweden ive shared a few words w. if he wanna go out for a cup of something when im going to stockholm. Im pretty sure his answer is no or he wont answer at all on that. But i asked anyway to make em happy. The last time a few told me to do something wa sa weeks time ago and that was to call to a live radio show in the states where Bumblefoot (a guitarist from guns n roses that ive been a fan for for many years)... i did and i was on the phone w. him for 20 mins time :swoon: I donno why i was nervous though... :blink:

Wow that's a long time..!

:roftl: Somehow I didn't expect you to :bleh:

Ooh I see ... why are you so sure he'll say no though? You'll see :aah: 20 mins on the phone with Bfoot ... not bad! :naughty: Maybe, just maybe you were nervous cuz you were talking to an idol of yours? :wink2:

:biggrin2:

On my list of things I NEED:

Big Tofu Doll

Grace Kelly 7" Vinyl

Happy Ending Single

And I have a signed ticket which needs framing plus an A3 print which needs doing too.

Altogether it comes to about £115

Fail. :aah:

Right. Lol :aah:

I think the next thing on my list is probably the tour book if it ever comes out. And that is it for now. I need to save up a bit.

YES! I INSIST YOU GET ONE! I got one at the Eden gig and they truely are a treat :wub2: the photos are wonderful.

They're £8 :thumb_yello:

OOh ok. Someone said they were £18. Thats good then. I might have a look on ebay or something.

Wow that's a long time..!

:roftl: Somehow I didn't expect you to :bleh:

Ooh I see ... why are you so sure he'll say no though? You'll see :aah: 20 mins on the phone with Bfoot ... not bad! :naughty: Maybe, just maybe you were nervous cuz you were talking to an idol of yours? :wink2:

didnt expect nme not to tell on here what kinda chat im haveing about Mika tm... well i will just get an infraction or warning probably :naughty:

Im so sure cos well me and Neo has only shared words for 1 month time. pretty much everyday but only once or twice a day and i think he is one of those artists whos just that sweet to all the fans... writing back... asking questions self ect.

W. Bfoot... well i 14 days before the phonecall thingy meet him. was hanging out w. him on stage for 2 hours time and at the after party too. I was on his guestlist... and we spoke a lot + i got 4 hugs that day from him, 2 kisses on the cheek, very short massage (torture and he knows and i think he did it for that... told me earlier that day that he would torture me :lmfao: And i have spoken to him a few time by phone before that too. Ok i wasnt as nervous as the first time i spoke to him on the phone :shocked: Cant describe how i sounded... but maybe i was nervous cos it was live air in the states and i knew some of my friends, bfoot fans and gnr fans were listning :aah:

didnt expect nme not to tell on here what kinda chat im haveing about Mika tm... well i will just get an infraction or warning probably :naugh ty:

Im so sure cos well me and Neo has only shared words for 1 month time. pretty much everyday but only once or twice a day and i think he is one of those artists whos just that sweet to all the fans... writing back... asking questions self ect.

W. Bfoot... well i 14 days before the phonecall thingy meet him. was hanging out w. him on stage for 2 hours time and at the after party too. I was on his guestlist... and we spoke a lot + i got 4 hugs that day from him, 2 kisses on the cheek, very short massage (torture and he knows and i think he did it for that... told me earlier that day that he would torture me :lmfao: And i have spoken to him a few time by phone before that too. Ok i wasnt as nervous as the first time i spoke to him on the phone :shocked: Cant describe how i sounded... but maybe i was nervous cos it was live air in the states and i knew some of my friends, bfoot fans and gnr fans were listning :a ah:

:aah:

Hm well he might also be nice to TV shows :dunno:

Finally met him! Woo! :yay::huglove: ...yeah the way that sounds you were prolly more nervous about the audience! :naughty:

I'm not particularly a fan of GnR, but what I've heard you say about Bfoot all sounds really really great & sweet :wub2:

Aahh I can't stay any longer :sad: It's getting to late to risk Dad walking in while I'm online :aah: See you hun! :bye::huglove: