How do you feel right now? part 2

Dark Angel

IN deep ****... i might have to cancel what ive waited for for 13 years... meet Bumblefoot (maybe also some of the other members)... my first and last tme i will be on guns n roses guestlist, vip, meet n greet ect. But if there will be probs. with drive w. one to Skive friday.. then i have to cancel that gig :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IN deep ****... i might have to cancel what ive waited for for 13 years... meet Bumblefoot (maybe also some of the other members)... my first and last tme i will be on guns n roses guestlist, vip, meet n greet ect. But if there will be probs. with drive w. one to Skive friday.. then i have to cancel that gig :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

there are no problems!!!!!!

Take it easy DA:aah:

there are no problems!!!!!!

Take it easy DA:aah:

easy enough to say... 170 for the rest of the month and donno how to get to allborg atm. I think its the last time i will get the guestlist + vip + m&g + free gig w. guns n roses... i canceled the last time i was going to meet up w. bumblefoot and his wife for dinner.. but that was also in NJ... pretty far away from here :blink: But i think this is the last time i will get the chance.. he is a busy man w. guns n roses! I GOT to find a way... :aah::tears: If they could just postpone the show :lmfao: 13 freakin years....

easy enough to say... 170 for the rest of the month and donno how to get to allborg atm. I think its the last time i will get the guestlist + vip + m&g + free gig w. guns n roses... i canceled the last time i was going to meet up w. bumblefoot and his wife for dinner.. but that was also in NJ... pretty far away from here :blink: But i think this is the last time i will get the chance.. he is a busy man w. guns n roses! I GOT to find a way... :aah::tears: If they could just postpone the show :lmfao: 13 freakin years....

we find out, ofcause should you not live for 170 kr the rest of this month!:aah: