Mika in Q: Artists of the Century

tauruslady

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Me too, and it's very true. It's a shame he didn't have anyone to relate to when he was younger :emot-sad:

I know. Feeling that you dont belong at school is really awful.

Thats why I've said so many times I wish I had the MFC growing up:biggrin2:

Thanks for posting!

I know. Feeling that you dont belong at school is really awful.

Thats why I've said so many times I wish I had the MFC growing up:biggrin2:

I agree. Or something like it. I think that when I was growing up, if even a few of the people at my schools enjoyed some of the same things (specifically music and art) as I did, I would have felt a lot more at home. :naughty:

"One thing you've kept us guessing about this decade is your sexuality...."

People who's still wondering about this is obviously not paying any attention to Mika's lyrics, hehe, Mika's made it, he managed to tell some very private and sometimes dark things and people will sing along without even knowing what they are singing! :naughty:

Whats been the best thing about this century?

The internet has been one of the most useful inventions.People started to hear my music through it.And when I was younger,I was an outsider,considered too camp and obsessed with art and music.I would of found comfort to discover there were other kids like me.If there had been the internet when I was 13,I probably would of got laid a lot more.

And the worst?

More than ever,we're all looking for something to believe in.Hence the rise of extremism:in the UK,with the BNP;around the Middle East and America,with equally far-fetched religious extremities.We're all going to become Moonies and Scientologists because we're all looking for something to believe in.

totally agree with the first statement (though i'm a bit shocked bout the last sentence, i mean, at the age of 13 i was still playing with my barbie dolls! :shocked::naughty:) and he certainly has a point with the 2nd too. wondering though how much he includes himself in this, as he says "we". :blink:

One thing you've kept us guessing about this decade is your sexuality....

I discuss gender and sexuality in my songs,that's a really good place for it-it's far more interesting that divulging in interviews.I'll ve very honest:I've never limited myself in any part of my life;there are very few things I have'nt tried.But it's not something I'd bring into my interviews to pigeonhole me and define me as an artist.

lol... this makes me think, he's probably naughtier than all of mfc together and is only like :glasses2: when he reads what we consider naughty on here! :roftl:

Now is the rise of the individual,everyone publicies themselves,I prefer the 50's we were are told what to believe.

okay... :blink: well, i prefer to be a "famous, spoiled brat", if that's the alternative! :naughty:

t4p freddie! :biggrin2:

It's a football (soccer) team :soccer_h4h:

Not one of the top clubs, which I guess is why people don't like to admit to being a follower :naughty:

Oh, i thought so, the first time i read it, but you never know with Mika, do you?:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

It's a football (soccer) team :soccer_h4h:

Not one of the top clubs, which I guess is why people don't like to admit to being a follower :naughty:

Oh, i thought so, the first time i read it, but you never know with Mika, do you?:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Edit: Oh, but Thank you, Silver, in the first place...:huglove:

Edit: Oh, but Thank you, Silver, in the first place...:huglove:

Wonka - you're repeating yourself :naughty:

Archived