Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
haha!

us : ROAR! *start communicating with lions*

*Mika slowly walks up to fence*

*you lying next to a lioness, i am rubbing heads with another lioness, purring happily*

M : :blink: ..........................

what about the zebras? *looks sadly at the zebras*

*opens zebra fence and gets in with them*

*sits cross legged on the floor*

me neither :naughty:

Screw zebras. :mf_rosetinted:

Mika: *stares at the zebras*

You: *yawns*

Lions: *yawns louder, half-roaring*

Mika: *pokes zebra* Uh, hi.

Zebra: *makes... that weird zebra noise :naughty:*

*Mika shuffles away, slightly scared*

*I start to pet a lion cub*

Mika: Uhhh....

Zebra: *nudges Mika aggressively*

It's a little confusing. :naughty:

I HAVE THREE HUNDRED RAND (South African money).... It might be only like, ten pounds, but it can buy you a heck of a lot more. :roftl:

Same here! :biggrin2:

I just hope tommorow is too cos I'd hate to have to go back to school on a Friday in this minus degrees... :eek:

Like me. :mf_rosetinted: There's been snow here for ages, and I still have to go to school everyday. And when I'm late because of the snow, they don't care, I have to come earlier the next day anyway. (At my school there's a rule that when you are late for class you have to come half an hour earlier the next day, or Monday if you were late on Friday) :sneaky2:

Well if something does happen, you should thank me cos I told you so! :aah:

didn't :naughty:

I'm attempting to write a song, I have one verse at the moment which I feel happy with.. :naughty:

Aww cool :biggrin2: What's it about if I may ask? :wink2:

I've tried to write songs before too..:naughty:

I'm very uneasy. My dad's relative is coming over.

He is the kind of person who thinks women should STAY IN THE KITCHEN, BE QUIET AND LET THE MEN SPEAK,SHOULDN'T HAVE LIFE GOALS and women should WEAR SKIRTS, NOT JEANS, and should act LADYLIKE.

And I have to meet him.:boxed:

I've written a song as well. It goes like this:

I'm an egg

I'm an egg

A nice, round egg

Oh wait, eggs're not round

They're oval!

I'm an egg, I'm an egg (x3)

I'm a chicken

I'm a chicken

A nice, feathery chicken

Yes! That's me, me, me!

Helloo-hoo. :das:

I'm a chicken, I'm a chicken (x3)

Yes, I was immensely bored. :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

He is the kind of person who thinks women should STAY IN THE KITCHEN, BE QUIET AND LET THE MEN SPEAK,SHOULDN'T HAVE LIFE GOALS and women should WEAR SKIRTS, NOT JEANS, and should act LADYLIKE.

Ouch :boxed: well at least you're not grown up yet :aah: He'll have to live with the fact that most women don't act like that anymore anyway :dunno:

I'm an egg

I'm an egg

A nice, round egg

They're oval!

I'm a chicken

I'm a chicken

A nice, feathery chicken

Yes! That's me, me, me!

:naughty: love it :roftl:

Mine are longer :teehee: and a bit depressing, looking back :boxed: Don't really like em like they are, but got me thinking, maybe I should modify something...:teehee:

Ouch :boxed: well at least you're not grown up yet :aah: He'll have to live with the fact that most women don't act like that anymore anyway :dunno:

He's been told that. He just think's we're all wrong. :boxed:

Upon walking in he glared at me. I was on my laptop and listening to my iPod.

I'm feeling so awkward and uncomfortable. I don't like it. :sad:

He's been told that. He just think's we're all wrong. :boxed:

Upon walking in he glared at me. I was on my laptop and listening to my iPod.

I'm feeling so awkward and uncomfortable. I don't like it. :sad:

I understand that :huglove: guess there's nothing to do about it right now though :aah:

Like me. :mf_rosetinted: There's been snow here for ages, and I still have to go to school everyday. And when I'm late because of the snow, they don't care, I have to come earlier the next day anyway. (At my school there's a rule that when you are late for class you have to come half an hour earlier the next day, or Monday if you were late on Friday) :sneaky2:

Whoah! That rule sounds worst than my schools rules, trust me my school's rules are pretty stupid! :aah:

Normally at my school if your late, you have to be let through into the students office where they then stamp a lovely red stamp into your school planner saying "LATE".. I've had a few and also the school is sneeky changing my lateness sometimes when I'm 2 mins late to unauhorised absence (we have up to 15 mins lateness before thats meant to happen). :mf_rosetinted:

Aww!!!.. :aah::naughty:

It's basicially just the lyrics at this moment of time but what it's about, I'm not 100% sure but I'd call it a "love comes and goes" song. It's only the 1st verse at the moment, I still need to come up with the crucial chorus and other verses, so until I do that I cannot define what it's about. Normally when I write a song it ends up rubbish anyway! :teehee:God help the band I'm in if I'm the songwriter which by the looks of things I might end up being...

:naughty: love it :rofl:

Mine are longer :teehee: and a bit depressing, looking back :boxed: Don't really like em like they are, but got me thinking, maybe I should modify something...:teehe:

My friends looked like I was a weirdo, when I performed it for them with a naaaaaiice (:das:) dance. And I can't sing or dance to safe my life. :teehee: But I was boooooored..

I never really wrote serious songs.. Just a few crappy poems..

But you could always try to make them better if you don't like them now! :wink2:

Whoah! That rule sounds worst than my schools rules, trust me my school's rules are pretty stupid! :aah:

Normally at my school if your late, you have to be let through into the students office where they then stamp a lovely red stamp into your school planner saying "LATE".. I've had a few and also the school is sneeky changing my lateness sometimes when I'm 2 mins late to unauhorised absence (we have up to 15 mins lateness before thats meant to happen). :mf_rosetinted:

And when you forgot your books or didn't do your homework you also have to come earlier the next day, and sometimes, that depends on the teacher, you also get detention and extra work. :sneaky2:

I always try to sneak in without the teacher noticing though. :teehee: That worked a couple of times, I even climbed in trough the window once. :teehee:

That's just mean! :sneaky2:

Aww!!!.. :aa h: :nau ghty:

It's basicially just the lyrics at this moment of time but what it's about, I'm not 100% sure but I'd call it a "love comes and goes" song. It's only the 1st verse at the moment, I still need to come up with the crucial chorus and other verses, so until I do that I cannot define what it's about. Normally when I write a song it ends up rubbish anyway! :teeh ee: God help the band I'm in if I'm the songwriter which by the looks of things I might end up being...

My 'songs' were just lyrics tooo :naughty: C'mon, Mika said his songs were awful at the beginning too :teehee:

You need to tell them they can't leave you alone w/ all the songwriting :sneaky2: There'll always be someone who can come up with good lyrics and someone who gets a cool bassline and so on, I guess everyone has different talents :thumb_yello:

My friends looked like I was a weirdo, when I performed it for them with a naaaaaiice (: das:) dance. And I can't sing or dance to safe my life. :te ehee: But I was boooooored..

I never really wrote serious songs.. Just a few crappy poems..

But you could always try to make them better if you don't like them now! :win k2:

I always try to sneak in without the teacher noticing though. :teehee: That worked a couple of times, I even climbed in trough the window once. :tee hee:

Haha I can imagine their faces :teehee:

You sure? Don't say you can't do sth at all, that'll be a self-fulfilling prophecy :wink2:

You always need to start somewhere :naughty:

I guess I will..... just need to get myself to actually do it lol.

:lmfao: OMG! How come they didn't see someone was coming in through the window? :roftl:

And when you forgot your books or didn't do your homework you also have to come earlier the next day, and sometimes, that depends on the teacher, you also get detention and extra work. :sneaky2:

I always try to sneak in without the teacher noticing though. :teehee: That worked a couple of times, I even climbed in trough the window once. :teehee:

That's just mean! :sneaky2:

OMG! :shocked: At my school if you forget your books or don't do your homework, you just get a detention... I just hope my school don't do what your school does.. :blink:

LOL! Through the window!!! :floor: I wouldn't be able to do that at my school, the windows don't open anymore than enough to get a bit of air into the classrooms.

Well my school don't like me, seriously they try and have a go at me for anything they possibly can and they don't give a **** if I'm being bullied and they say I must tell them if I am... I tell them and they don't punish the bullies, just speak to them and then the bullies have a go at me after, but lately there hasnt been any trouble but that might be cos I havent been at school for about 3 weeks. I havent had a single term yet which I havent had someone bully me since I've been at that school. Soon as this snow is over and everything is back to normal I bet it will probably kick off again.

I'm an egg

I'm an egg

A nice, round egg

They're oval!

I'm a chicken

I'm a chicken

A nice, feathery chicken

Yes! That's me, me, me!

that song just made my day!!! :roftl: i sang it out loud too!!!

i'm in such a good mood... :teehee:

Oh. He sounds... nice :mf_rosetinted:

Like... middle ages-nice :boxed:

I'm an egg

I'm an egg

A nice, round egg

They're oval!

I'm a chicken

I'm a chicken