Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah my mom liked bo, now she thinks he's just one big curse word. :sad:

I think my mom still likes Dane Cook. Which is kind of odd cause we were watching him together one day and I left the room disgusted as she continued to laugh :naughty:

I'm not prude. Like I said, I love Russell Brand and he jokes about sex ALL the time and I think he's hilarious, but some people can't pull it off I guess.

Yesterday I nearly kinda died... I probably would of if I was out there in this minus temp. for much longer, I'm glad my friend got me back home in time before things could of been worst.. And I managed to scared the s*** out of everybody with my idiotic stupidity... I hate myself and I'm ashamed.. :tears:

Thanks, :roftl:

Aren't curls the sign of the devil or something though? :roftl:

:blink: Never heard that.

I thought today was Sunday. :doh:

Haha I thought yesterday was sunday too :roftl::aah:

Yesterday I nearly kinda died... I probably would of if I was out there in this minus temp. for much longer, I'm glad my friend got me back home in time before things could of been worst.. And I managed to scared the s*** out of everybody with my idiotic stupidity... I hate myself and I'm ashamed.. :tears:

:shocked::boxed:

same here, i have art h/w and i cant write unless i write like a 2 year old.. :aah:

we have has so many snow days that our teachers set us school work to do at home :shocked: and i only found out about it yesterday :teehee:

i just found some CDs from when i was 6/7 years old and that I'm listening to them, so many memories :naughty:

oh i see :naughty:

She doesn't leave me an e-mail or a message or anything to tell me when she'll be online, or where she is, so I just have to wait. I'm tired of it now. Yesterday I waited all day. For nothing. She was on when I went off, and she was on before I came on. So why not when I was onlineee?!

aargh :naughty:

She doesn't leave me an e-mail or a message or anything to tell me when she'll be online, or where she is, so I just have to wait. I'm tired of it now. Yesterday I waited all day. For nothing. She was on when I went off, and she was on before I came on. So why not when I was onlineee?!

aargh :naughty:

That always happens when i want to talk to someone too :naughty:

It's been snowing outside for weeks.. It made me want vanilla ice cream.. I just had some. It was cold.

And tomorrow morning 7:45 I gotta cycle trough 5-15 cm of snow (depends on how much snow will fall tonight) for half an hour or so.. :tears:

Poor Becca :naughty:

how are you?

we have has so many snow days that our teachers set us school work to do at home :shocked: and i only found out about it yesterday :teehee:

My school has done that too cos of too many snow days, I'm just pretending that I don't know about the existance of it or if school is closed the day I have my exam that I will need to go in... :mf_rosetinted:I'm naughty..

Yes, I know. :tears:

I'm good though. :naughty: Had some ice-cream with chocolate sauce. :teehee: But you already knew that. :teehee: How're you?

:naughty: But I didn't know that you had ice cream with chocolate sauce :naughty:

I'm good thanks :blush-anim-cl:

My school has done that too cos of too many snow days, I'm just pretending that I don't know about the existance of it or if school is closed the day I have my exam that I will need to go in... :mf_rosetinted:I'm naughty..

why didn't i think of that?!

Archived