Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
have you been on http://mylifeisaverage.com

:biggrin2:

Never :blink: I like it :roftl:

"Today, I discovered, along with purple, green, emo, goth, and pink google, there is also ghetto google. It is "Gizoogle." The "o's" are spinner rims. Awesome."

"Today I walked out of class. A guy I don't even know came up to me and we had an entire conversation as if we'd known each other for years. At the end of the hallway, we went different ways. I still don't know who he is and I had no idea he even went to my school. Mystery guy, if you're reading this, you made my day."

Thank you :huglove:

Never :blink: I like it :roftl:

"Today, I discovered, along with purple, green, emo, goth, and pink google, there is also ghetto google. It is "Gizoogle." The "o's" are spinner rims. Awesome."

"Today I walked out of class. A guy I don't even know came up to me and we had an entire conversation as if we'd known each other for years. At the end of the hallway, we went different ways. I still don't know who he is and I had no idea he even went to my school. Mystery guy, if you're reading this, you made my day."

Thank you :huglove:

The other day, my dad was giving me some pointless lecture that I have gotten a thousand times before. At the time I was eating breakfast. I then thought of the commercials for Raisin Bran Crunch, where the cereal is so crunchy that they didn't hear a word their boss was saying. I tried it. Even with Frosted Flakes, it worked. MLIA

i must try that.. :teehee:

Today, I was watching What Not to Wear. We had on the same shirt. MLIA

:lmfao:

you're welcome! i love making people happy :biggrin2:

The other day, my dad was giving me some pointless lecture that I have gotten a thousand times before. At the time I was eating breakfast. I then thought of the commercials for Raisin Bran Crunch, where the cereal is so crunchy that they didn't hear a word their boss was saying. I tried it. Even with Frosted Flakes, it worked. MLIA

i must try that.. :teehee:

Today, I was watching What Not to Wear. We had on the same shirt. MLIA

you're welcome! i love making people happy :biggrin2:

Look at these:

Today as I was walking down the hallway I saw my science teacher, who is about 60 years old, burst outta his classroom. He tore his shirt off dropped on his stomach and army crawled down the hallway singing The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song at the top of his lungs. Once finished he got back up, put his shirt on, and started to chuckle. Walking back into the class room he murmers " And they thought I wouldn't do it." MLIA

Today, my boyfriend slept in so I painted his nails neon orange and his toes neon pink. He yelled at me because he thought that the colors clashed. MLIA

lol :roftl:

Yesterday, my good friend got back from Las Vegas. I was talking to him about it in class and asked him if there were any hot girls there. He said,"Hey man, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas". Immediately, the quite kid turns around and says, 'Except herpes.' MLIA.

anyone seen the Hangover? :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Archived