Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

A velociraptor spots you 40m away and attacks, accelerating at 4m/s up to it's top speed of 25m/s. When it spots you, you begin to flee, reaching your top speed of 6m/s. How far can you get before you're caught and devoured?

Hmm? :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A velociraptor spots you 40m away and attacks, accelerating at 4m/s up to it's top speed of 25m/s. When it spots you, you begin to flee, reaching your top speed of 6m/s. How far can you get before you're caught and devoured?

Hmm? :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao::blink: Is that an actual maths excercise? :aah:

...Yes...! But not anymore. :teehee:

Good :naughty:

Not far enough. :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao::floor:

Ok, help me pick guys:

There might have been a time when I would let you slip away. I wouldn't even try but I think you could save my life.

or

It messed me up, need a second to breathe.

I dunno which I like better?

why didn't i think of that?!

I wished I also could use that with the fact that Yr 10 (my year), 11, 12, 13 all have to go into school tommorow in non-uniform... I hate non-uniform cos the kids often find something o say about my clothes.. :sneaky2:

But I have come up with a brill plan tho, I did this and I'm getting people to pass it on through my school. I hope to God they keep to the codename otherwise I'm gonna probably get excluded/exspelled : DA CHICKEN SENDS THIS MESSAGE : COPY + PASTE THIS ONTO EVERYBODY IN KS4 - I have a ringtone on my mobile which says 'f*** it' .. I think it would be very suitable to send the ringtone around to everyone in YR 10/11/12/13 to set it off at a certain time ... It would be very funny plus fitting .. :mf_rosetinted: I know nothing of it...

Good :naughty:

:lmfao::floor:

Ok, help me pick guys:

There might have been a time when I would let you slip away. I wouldn't even try but I think you could save my life.

or

It messed me up, need a second to breathe.

I dunno which I like better?

Hm...........

I kinda like the second one better. :dunno:

Hmm...so do I, kinda. But the first one is a little more hopeful. So now I must ask myself if I want drpressing or hopeful...?

It's good to be hopeful, I guess. :teehee:

:lmao: aah that is hilarious!

It is, isn't it? :naughty: It's from the same dude who made the velociraptor math thing.

Archived