Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lucky! :aah:

I have NEVER heard Mika on the radio over here!

One time, a couple years ago, I requested "Grace Kelly" and the DJ said, fairly enthusiastically I must say, "oh, we haven't heard that one in a while! I'll see what I can do". And it was played. That was only once though. Maybe I should try again soon. :aah:

One time, a couple years ago, I requested "Grace Kelly" and the DJ said, fairly enthusiastically I must say, "oh, we haven't heard that one in a while! I'll see what I can do". And it was played. That was only once though. Maybe I should try again soon. :aah:

I've requested many Mika songs from many people and NOTHING. :sneaky2: They just seem to hate him here :shun:

:lmfao: No they can't! C'mon, I know it's scary to think about it, but in fact I do see everyone as more than pixels. It's also thoughts and you can see everyone's personality shining through what and how they write. And people become friends here - wouldn't you think it was stupid to become friends with pixels? :loco: No, everyone's more than pixels, even on the Internet. And once one has met up...! I still don't really find things as embarrassing here - because a) I know that the other people are mad as well (in a way, everyone knows what I mean) and b) it's not like you need to be scared of getting picked on for it :wink2:

So, writing diarrhoe off.

I'm not entirely sure why I quoted myself here. It's out of a convo with Ant, she didn't comment on this anymore before leaving over Xmas & New Year + then skiing. I miss her :tears:

Personality?

I knew a boy like that...except he did look like Mika...from the side :wub2:

I miss him :wub2:

Aww, I'd miss him too if in your place :wub2: I'm not really sure what it is, a bit of personality I guess, he's cool in a way, but also not. And sometimes there are poses... :blink: I remember him tilting his head just like Mika :aah:

I'm not entirely sure why I quoted myself here. It's out of a convo with Ant, she didn't comment on this anymore before leaving over Xmas & New Year + then skiing. I miss her :tears:

Aww, I'd miss him too if in your place :wub2: I'm not really sure what it is, a bit of personality I guess, he's cool in a way, but also not. And sometimes there are poses... :blink: I remember him tilting his head just like Mika :aah:

Aww, :huglove:

Yeah, the little, uh, what's the word...manurisms (sp?) :wub2: Those really little things that just make your mind scream "OMG! MIKA!" even though it isn't :wub2:

Damn....I miss him :tears:

MWAHAHA. :mf_rosetinted:

What is the little dance thing that Mika does in the live versions of Touches You? the little action he does with his hands? I can't see it properly :teehee:

Hand motion :blink:

I'm a bad fan...I think I've only watched Touches You live once :roftl:

But now I'm curious :teehee:

Aww, :huglove:

Yeah, the little, uh, what's the word...manurisms (sp?) :wub2: Those really little things that just make your mind scream "OMG! MIKA!" even though it isn't :wub2:

Damn....I miss him :tears:

:huglove:

Yes I know :wub2:+ I have a bit of a crush on both :naughty:

I'm a bit sad for him, he got a bad grade back today :aah: I'm pretty sure he's not stupid, but just lazy (like me :naughty:).

:huglove:

Yes I know :wub2:+ I have a bit of a crush on both :naughty:

I'm a bit sad for him, he got a bad grade back today :aah: I'm pretty sure he's not stupid, but just lazy (like me :naughty:).

:naughty: Of course you do :bleh:

Yeah, I know lazy quite well :lol3:

Here: :teehee:

when he sings "Touching me, touching you" I think

Oh wow :swoon:

You mean the 'Whatever else that touches you" bit? Where he touches his head, neck, stomach...:drool:

:swoon:

Archived