Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMG I THINK I GOT IT! :doh: Could it be we've been looking for macabre / morbid? :biggrin2:

Morbid! THAT'S IT!... I think. :roftl:

Do you have a dark sense of humour? Answer this. According to this question, I do. :roftl: But I knew that already. :naughty::roftl:

Q: Your friend goes on a rampage, and tells you this: "I wanna become the next Hitler. I wanna kill six million Jews and a clown."

If you thought: Why a clown? or something similar you have a dark sense of humour.

:naughty:

Morbid! THAT'S IT!... I think. :roftl:

Do you have a dark sense of humour? Answer this. According to this question, I do. :roftl: But I knew that already. :naughty::roftl:

Q: Your friend goes on a rampage, and tells you this: "I wanna become the next Hitler. I wanna kill six million Jews and a clown."

If you thought: Why a clown? or something similar you have a dark sense of humour.

:naughty:

Woah :roftl: I'm somewhere in between I guess :teehee:

:teehee: I miss everything because I don't watch much t.v.. maybe I should turn my t.v on every once in a while.. :naughty: Adam Lambert + Honking Goose = :blush-anim-cl:

I don't watch much tv at all but I was watching music videos one morning and saw a commercial for it so I saved it on my telly.

Here's the first part of it. The person uploading it will be uploading the rest soon :thumb_yello:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwuG_L49dTQ

Damn....that boy that used to remind me of Mika. the one I miss terribly, just posted a vid on Myspace...He's a dancer and I would always fall in love when I watched him dance...I'm watching it now :tears:

Bastard...:tears:

Awww :huglove:

...can you show me the vid please? :teehee:

Sure :biggrin2: He's amazing. he dances, sings, plays piano and guitar and is learning violin, he choreographs and writes his own music :shocked: And doodles quite well :naughty:

no problemo

Wow, that's good :biggrin2: He's fairly talented, uh?

Doodles :wub2::naughty:

:roftl: My brother told me it last night. :roftl:

And where'd he get that from? :roftl:

The pupils' mag is almost finished. All that's missing is one author's name, the price, two adverts. And I'm using the time to do finishing touches on my own article :fisch:

And where'd he get that from? :roftl:

The pupils' mag is almost finished. All that's missing is one author's name, the price, two adverts. And I'm using the time to do finishing touches on my own article :fisch:

Face Book I think. :roftl:

:aah:

Archived