Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great fun. :mf_rosetinted:

I want one now. :teehee:

Good :naughty:

Just look up pics of the Umbilical Brothers then pick one and make it an av :naughty: I considered stealing a sig from someone on their forum...

the light's on but your mum's not home. tired of lying here alone, with this fever

:glasses2:

There he goes, my baby walks so slow, sexual tic-tac-toe :das:

Yeah I know we both know it isn't time, but could you be m-mine? :das:

I don't want Conan to quit the Tonight Show. He's my favorite :tears:

I prefer Conan to Leno ANY day! I don't think it's fair for Conan. :no:

This is the way you left me,

I'm not pretending.

No hope, no love, no glory,

No Happy Ending.

This is the way that we love,

Like it's forever.

Then live the rest of our life,

But not together.

Little Bit of Love :tears::wub2:

I burnt Mika's djing from the new year's eve on a CD :naughty:

*it didn't work properly :boxed:

hi~everyone ^^

An nyong ha se yo~ -mean : hello, hi in korean-

nice meet mika fans in all of the world :biggrin2:

finally, join in the mfc.:thumb_yello:

take care~~ :bye:

Hi, welcome to the MFC :bye:

Have you done an introduction thread yet? :biggrin2:

I burnt Mika's djing from the new year's eve on a CD :naughty:

*it didn't work properly :boxed:

Hi, welcome to the MFC :bye:

Have you done an introduction thread yet? :biggrin2:

my step is baby step :blush-anim-cl:

realizing mfc

ah~! nice to meet you!! you're first mfc reply.exclude korean. haha~

thank you~

I've had th most easliest and greatest day of school this year so far. I got school at 8.30 and we got told that regitration would be open till 9.30 due to the snow and not many teachers or students being there (we had 2 form groups in one class cos there was hardly anyone). At 9.30, deputy head tells us we have to remain in the classroom till 10.00 when we got a break and the teachers and all that decide whether to send us home or not. At 10.10 -10.15 we all got told to go back to our form base to be told we are being sent home once you have notified your parents. At 10.30 I got home from school. I'm glad I am home cos I'm not feeling too great cos I have a slight cold. :biggrin2:

I've had th most easliest and greatest day of school this year so far. I got school at 8.30 and we got told that regitration would be open till 9.30 due to the snow and not many teachers or students being there (we had 2 form groups in one class cos there was hardly anyone). At 9.30, deputy head tells us we have to remain in the classroom till 10.00 when we got a break and the teachers and all that decide whether to send us home or not. At 10.10 -10.15 we all got told to go back to our form base to be told we are being sent home once you have notified your parents. At 10.30 I got home from school. I'm glad I am home cos I'm not feeling too great cos I have a slight cold. :biggrin2:

:boxed: that is a great day :naughty: if it snows in South Carolina, we get out.. but that doesn't happen much, we got out for a small tornado once, it didn't hit my house though.

:boxed: that is a great day :naughty: if it snows in South Carolina, we get out.. but that doesn't happen much, we got out for a small tornado once, it didn't hit my house though.

Tornado!?! :shocked: YIKES!!!

We have just been informed we have to go back to school tommorow but probably the weather will be worst tommorow cos it will freezing meaning more accidents. Apparantly this morning up the road from my school, a bus skidded into a lamppost. God help tommorow and I can't be late cos I have an exam at either 8.40 or 9.30 - I've been given two different times now.. :blink:

I think burning the CD worked now :boing::biggrin2::aah:

my step is baby step :blush-anim-cl:

realizing mfc

ah~! nice to meet you!! you're first mfc reply.exclude korean. haha~

thank you~

Haha no problem :wink2:

btw, you can make your thread by going in the right section of the forums (Introduction and Goodbye) and there's a 'new thread' button in the upper left corner :biggrin2:

Archived