Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My brother and I were fighting, and he said: "Emma, you're not very strong." I just went:

"Well as far as brains go, I got the lion's share but when it comes to brute strength.. I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool."

... if you know where that came from... You qualify as awesome. :naughty:

My brother and I were fighting, and he said: "Emma, you're not very strong." I just went:

"Well as far as brains go, I got the lion's share but when it comes to brute strength.. I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool."

... if you know where that came from... You qualify as awesome. :naughty:

MLIA? :blink::biggrin2:

It's weird how homosexual people have to "come out", and straight people don't have to tell everyone they're straight. :aah:

that is true.. I am straight, I'm a girl who is attracted to guys.. but, I support the rights of homosexuality, in the US, it is pretty much considered a crime.. weird. I love the fact that Mika doesn't discuss his sexuality, I think it's very mature. :pinkbow: and it always makes him mysterious, and puts a little question, My brother in-law always picks on me for being a Mika fan.. I just get back at him :naughty:

MLIA? :blink::biggrin2:

Lion King.

I'm weird like that.

:roftl::roftl:

I keep quoting the Lion King though... This morning, my brother said that taking all my money with me is dangerous, so I just said:

"Danger? I laugh in the face of danger, ha ha ha ha!"

I don't care if I got punched in the arm for that. :naughty:

Lion King.

I'm weird like that.

:roftl::roftl:

I keep quoting the Lion King though... This morning, my brother said that taking all my money with me is dangerous, so I just said:

"Danger? I laugh in the face of danger, ha ha ha ha!"

I don't care if I got punched in the arm for that. :naughty:

One of my favourite movies EVER! :aah:

I saw an old status update from someone on Facebook saying she did not want to come back to Toronto, after the break.

F*cking b*tch, maybe Toronto doesn't want you back. Honestly, you've moved to study here and you say you don't like it? Swtich schools and go f*ck yourself.

Sorry, but anything she says annoys the hell out of me.

I really don't like her.

Archived