Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why won't people just shut the hell up about me and that boy, he's not my boyfriend never was never will be and I'm starting to feel depressed with people mocking me or going on about it constantly all the time when I have a cold and a throbbing headache... Boys and love are way way way the last thing on my mind right now! :mf_rosetinted:I wish I could escape this bloody town and school I live in and just have a fresh start...

Randomly going through polls on POLLpigeon - a teenstar one asking for the prettiest has Miley Cyrus twice :lmfao:

One of her is WAY enough :sneaky2:

*another one: what would you think if Lady GaGa became president? :lmfao: let her be a singer :naughty:

I've seen all your answers appear on my home on twitter, green is my fave colour too! :biggrin2:

I swear your my double... We're so alike.. :mf_rosetinted:

Why won't people just shut the hell up about me and that boy, he's not my boyfriend never was never will be and I'm starting to feel depressed with people mocking me or going on about it constantly all the time when I have a cold and a throbbing headache... Boys and love are way way way the last thing on my mind right now! :mf_rosetinted:I wish I could escape this bloody town and school I live in and just have a fresh start...

:shocked: that is EXACTLY how I felt last month.. and I even sort of like another guy.. people are VERY annoying, my "friend"..(some friends, they are) started a rumor that I was secretly dating him.. it was SO STUPID. I would NEVER date him he is OBNOXIOUS.

:shocked: that is EXACTLY how I felt last month.. and I even sort of like another guy.. people are VERY annoying, my "friend"..(some friends, they are) started a rumor that I was secretly dating him.. it was SO STUPID. I would NEVER date him he is OBNOXIOUS.

The thing is with my case, I'm trapped in a vicious circle. There's all the kids at school saying things and mocking me about it and also now all my family are. I used to fancy this boy about a month ago, looking back now I don't see how cos he's just my best friend and tbh he's not really my type... but cos people are stupid they always think the obvious. At lunch today, apparantly he was looking for me and by last period everybody was saying to me "oh -input name- was looking for you at lunch -sniggering-" and "have you fell out with him, did he break your heart aww"... I've always wanted to move away from the town I live in, I wish I could right now.. :sneaky2:

The thing is with my case, I'm trapped in a vicious circle. There's all the kids at school saying things and mocking me about it and also now all my family are. I used to fancy this boy about a month ago, looking back now I don't see how cos he's just my best friend and tbh he's not really my type... but cos people are stupid they always think the obvious. At lunch today, apparantly he was looking for me and by last period everybody was saying to me "oh -input name- was looking for you at lunch -sniggering-" and "have you fell out with him, did he break your heart aww"... I've always wanted to move away from the town I live in, I wish I could right now.. :sneaky2:

aww, I'm sorry, at least you have MFC'ers who wont do that to you, I HATE where I live.. it's LOUSY. :mf_rosetinted: soo boring, you can google Greenwood, SC.. AWFUL!! everyone knows everyone..

:biggrin2:

Wow, I am loving the new way to unsubscribe to threads, and the twitter function underneath my avatar!

Thanks MFC :teehee:

I am about to add this to mine.

I know right! :aah:

We must discover more my MFC twin... :mf_rosetinted:

Btw, are you a only child.. cos I am and if you are... we could of been secretly twins... :naughty:

No, I have a little sister.

But what do we have so far? :naughty:

1. Gonna be a radio presenter

2. songwriting

3. Mika fan (well DUH :aah:)

...I don't really wanna go to my Italian lesson :aah:

aww, I'm sorry, at least you have MFC'ers who wont do that to you, I HATE where I live.. it's LOUSY. :mf_rosetinted: soo boring, you can google Greenwood, SC.. AWFUL!! everyone knows everyone..

That's true, the MFC'ers are the best! :group_hug:

I'm well known in my town for some unknown reason, even teachers who I've never seen before in my life seem toknow my name even tho I've not told them.. But by the looks of things everybody is gonna know my name now... Thank you Alphabeat for using my quote with my name in your blog..

That's true, the MFC'ers are the best! :group_hug:

I'm well known in my town for some unknown reason, even teachers who I've never seen before in my life seem toknow my name even tho I've not told them.. But by the looks of things everybody is gonna know my name now... Thank you Alphabeat for using my quote with my name in your blog..

awh, I'm sorry, my city.. town, whatever's population is about.. 20,000 it's steaming hot here in Summer, Word travels like lightning, and Mika doesn't come close to us.

http://www.co.greenwood.sc.us/

Archived