Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Her definition.

Amelia: An awesome, funky girl. She speaks only the truth. LOVES TWILIGHT and doesn't entirely like anything that is brown, blue, violet skye, hurtful OR purple. Thinks you- I mean, those MFC dudes are a little odd. All they (you) do is drool over pictures. I mean, that's just... Unnatural. O.o

i'm liking the lack of musical taste that's in it... :mf_rosetinted:

please don't tell me she likes the JB or Miley Cyrus :aah:

:lm fao: you're defo lacking the two weeks :mf_roset inted:

You'll speed up too :naug hty:

:mf_rosetinted: When I get an iphone, and get moved from the front seat of my classes :sneaky2: then, I can get on MFC in class.

My mother accidently sent a text message to my school and apparantly it was a little bit :das:.... I hurt myself laughing when she told me :naug hty::ro ftl::lol3::a ah:

:lmfao:

Her definition.

Amelia: An awesome, funky girl. She speaks only the truth. LOVES TWILIGHT and doesn't entirely like anything that is brown, blue, violet skye, hurtful OR purple. Thinks you- I mean, those MFC dudes are a little odd. All they (you) do is drool over pictures. I mean, that's just... Unnatural. O.o

:shocked: My definition..

Kaitlin Shae:

Girl; Loves Mika; and God; Brown hair, that will not curl for 2 million dollars, Beautiful Freak :mf_rosetinted:

A few weeks ago I was seeing New Moon with me sister. I finally witnessed proof that Twilight fans are the dumbest people alive. Some girls had painted their faces, and they had clearly been using a mirror, as one had the word "twilight" written backwards across her forehead. MLIA

:lmfao::lmao::floor: *dies from laughter*

Her definition.

I can't see any pictures to drool over in here :mf_rosetinted:

A few weeks ago I was seeing New Moon with me sister. I finally witnessed proof that Twilight fans are the dumbest people alive. Some girls had painted their faces, and they had clearly been using a mirror, as one had the word "twilight" written backwards across her forehead. MLIA

:roftl::floor:

Do you know that Twilight fans have an equivalent? It's... Urgh. :boxed:

:mf_rosetinted: When I get an iphone, and get moved from the front seat of my classes :sneaky2: then, I can get on MFC in class.

:lmfao:

:shocked: My definition..

Kaitlin Shae:

Girl; Loves Mika; and God; Brown hair, that will not curl for 2 million dollars, Beautiful Freak :mf_rosetinted:

You just need a long afternoon :mf_rosetinted: I don't have a phone at all :naughty:

:lmao: *can't help you because she's died too* :roftl:

I'm sorry, she does.

I'm upset too.

I wonder why I'm friends with her sometimes. :blink::naughty:

AND SHE'S TAKING THE CR*P OUT OF MIKA?!?!?!?! :aah:

okay, sorry to anyone on MFC who likes MC or the JB but Miley = sl*t (LADY GAGA was wearing more than her at the RVP :aah:) and in Camp Rock (:mf_rosetinted:) one of the Jonas Brothers was wearing white skinny jeans tighter than Mika's... :aah::mf_rosetinted: and it's a young teen movie! :aah:

okay, rant over :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: HAH!! I ran through the concessions stand at midnight, singing.. Mika. :mf_rosetinted:

Me: SUCKIN' TOO HARD ON YA LOLLIPOP, OH LOVE'S GONNA GET YOU DOWN! duh, Bella. Leave Edward alone, he's only going to hurt you. :naughty:

AND SHE'S TAKING THE CR*P OUT OF MIKA?!?!?!?! :aah:

okay, sorry to anyone on MFC who likes MC or the JB but Miley = sl*t (LADY GAGA was wearing more than her at the RVP :aah:) and in Camp Rock (:mf_rosetinted:) one of the Jonas Brothers was wearing white skinny jeans tighter than Mika's... :aah::mf_rosetinted: and it's a young teen movie! :aah:

*agrees* :naughty:

:roftl::floor:

Do you know that Twilight fans have an equivalent? It's... Urgh. :boxed:

i know! i went on it to see if it was as bad as MLIA said it was and i read about 3 posts before getting the hell out of there! i was torn between laughing and crying cos this is what it has come to... :shocked:

:lmfao: HAH!! I ran through the concessions stand at midnight, singing.. Mika. :mf_rosetinted:

Me: SUCKIN' TOO HARD ON YA LOLLIPOP, OH LOVE'S GONNA GET YOU DOWN! duh, Bella. Leave Edward alone, he's only going to hurt you. :naughty:

i love you :mf_rosetinted:

:mf_lustslow:

:lmfao: I'm not in the mood for drooling anyway, much too hyper

I was about to tell you. She said

"Wait a darn minute. These may be perverts. *cancels download* Take that and shove it up your @sses, paedos."

:blink:

AND SHE'S TAKING THE CR*P OUT OF MIKA?!?!?!?!

Oh, she's a closet fan.

She's said this before:

MIKA PACMAN!!!

lol.

Hes kinda growing on me, you know?

Urgh. FORGET I SAID THAT. IT NEVER HAPPENED.

XDD

-Meelliiee

xxxx

And done this:

She had to go. :sad:

As she left, she clutched her chest and said:

"The change... It's beginning... Urgh. I.... Just said... Mika was... HOT..."

She then 'fell' down the stairs, and staggered to the door, groaning. Then. before she left, she stared at me and whispered:

"How long before I want to see him in CONCERT? Or put posters up on my wall? Or become a fan on FACEBOOK?"

I'm slightly worried about her. :blink: At this moment, I'm just saying 'She takes drama, remember?' : :

So...

*agrees* :naughty:

and in case you're interested i only watched Camp Rock cos there was nothing good on TV and i wanted something to make me laugh...

i have to admit though i do watch and enjoy HSM cos it makes me happy and i don't have to use any brains cells to watch it :teehee::naughty:

:roftl::thumb_yello:

afternoon plans.. none today though :fisch: .. then tomorrow

I can be on MFC.. until 3:00 then I have My little cousin's Birthday party. :aah:

then I don't know what.

Sunday: Church.. all day.

Monday: NOTHING :D

Church all day? :blink:

I was about to tell you. She said

"Wait a darn minute. These may be perverts. *cancels download* Take that and shove it up your @sses, paedos."

:blink:

:blink::roftl:

and in case you're interested i only watched Camp Rock cos there was nothing good on TV and i wanted something to make me laugh...

i have to admit though i do watch and enjoy HSM cos it makes me happy and i don't have to use any brains cells to watch it :teehee::naughty:

:lmfao: awesomeness. I only ever saw the Camp Rock posters :naughty:

:roftl::thumb_yello:

Church all day? :blink:

sort of,

Sunday School: 9 - 10

Morning Sermon: 10:30 - 11:45

Luncheon with Family: 12 - 1:30

then we go to My Grannie's house.. for however long..

Then Youth Choir.. and youth Ministry.. and the evening sermon.

If I get to go to My Sister's house for atleast an hour.. :naughty: then I can hopefully catch up a bit. :blush-anim-cl:

Today I was talking to this really hot girl from work, that I'm normally too shy to talk to. She told me she was a witch, in response I said I was a vampire. She asked me who else was in my vampire club and I said "Edward Cullen". She paused and said... "Who's Edward Cullen?". I think I'm in love. MLIA

:lmfao: that girl belongs with us... :naughty:

Today I was talking to this really hot girl from work, that I'm normally too shy to talk to. She told me she was a witch, in response I said I was a vampire. She asked me who else was in my vampire club and I said "Edward Cullen". She paused and said... "Who's Edward Cullen?". I think I'm in love. MLIA

:lmfao: that girl belongs with us... :naughty:

:naughty: yes, she does, :aah: she should join the club.. does she know about Mika? :boxed:

Archived