Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

i have a new name for twilight....

Today, on Avergae Wizard, I found out that "Twilight" is a banned word. To get past it, someone wrote "The Movie That Shall Not Be Named". Good to know people consdier it as evil as Voldemort. MLIA

:glasses2:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Today I was talking to this really hot girl from work, that I'm normally too shy to talk to. She told me she was a witch, in response I said I was a vampire. She asked me who else was in my vampire club and I said "Edward Cullen". She paused and said... "Who's Edward Cullen?". I think I'm in love. MLIA

:lmfao: that girl belongs with us... :naughty:

:roftl:

Every time I see MLIA, I always think of MLIT, then I get sick. :sneaky2: STUPID TWILIGHT FANS.

sort of,

Sunday School: 9 - 10

Morning Sermon: 10:30 - 11:45

Luncheon with Family: 12 - 1:30

then we go to My Grannie's house.. for however long..

Then Youth Choir.. and youth Ministry.. and the evening sermon.

If I get to go to My Sister's house for atleast an hour.. :naughty: then I can hopefully catch up a bit. :blus h-anim-cl:

Oh :boxed:

:roftl::naughty:

Can you believe this conversation kinda started with a Gecko called Jamie? :aah:

No :mf_rosetinted: I can't actually recall :roftl: I mean I know about Jamie, but I don't know how the heck we went from him to not liking twilight :roftl:

Today I was talking to this really hot girl from work, that I'm normally too shy to talk to. She told me she was a witch, in response I said I was a vampire. She asked me who else was in my vampire club and I said "Edward Cullen". She paused and said... "Who's Edward Cullen?". I think I'm in love. MLIA

:lmfao: that girl belongs with us... :naughty:

YES! :thumb_yello::naughty:

Today, on Avergae Wizard, I found out that "Twilight" is a banned word. To get past it, someone wrote "The Movie That Shall Not Be Named". Good to know people consdier it as evil as Voldemort. MLIA

IT TAKES OVER PEOPLE'S MINDS. :fisch: My Mind is not taken over. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh :box ed:

No :mf_rosetinted: I can't actually recall :roftl: I mean I know about Jamie, but I don't know how the heck we went from him to not liking twilight :roftl:

YES! :thumb_yello: :na ughty:

Strange.. :roftl:

Oh :boxed:

YES! :thumb_yello::naughty:

I think toy_girl_mika96 said something about not liking Twilight in a different thread then I said I didn't, then you said you didn't... Something like that. :naughty:

brilliant :glasses2:

I just thought of the poltergeist when Voldi was killed :lmfao:

I think toy_girl_mika96 said something about not liking Twilight in a different thread then I said I didn't, then you said you didn't... Something like that. :naughty:

Yes I think you're right! :naughty:

wth is up w/ twitter? :blink:

*oh, works now :naughty:

**or does it? :blink:

***finally :aah:

:aah: OH yeah!! :naughty:

Yes I think you're right! :naughty:

wth is up w/ twitter? :blink:

*oh, works now :naughty:

I wonder how I remembered that. :blink: I always remember weird things.

RANDOM: How many posts does a thread have to have before you start a new one? :blink:

it all started with this... :mf_rosetinted:

etc etc etc :biggrin2::bleh:

You're awesome :biggrin2:

I wonder how I remembered that. :blink: I always remember weird things.

RANDOM: How many posts does a thread have to have before you start a new one? :blink:

I do too :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

4,000. it used to be 3,000 tho. Wish it was still like this, would love to celebrate a new one now :roftl:

*aha, I was kinda late :roftl:

Archived