Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

Ya never told me. But hey! Nice to meet you, Kathy! :biggrin2:

Uh....Did I ever tell you my name? :blink:

I don't even know if you told me like "hey I'm Emma", but I know your name :naughty:

was it hard? :teehee::doh: duh, it's hard what am I thinking? :aah:

:roftl: I could cope :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll try, I've lost sanity before.. and just started blurbing to my friends random facts about Mika. :aah:

:mf_rosetinted:

Why does Chicken remind you of AMELIA? :blink:

But remember? She called you a paedo? Didn't wanna send the picture? :naughty:

cause she wanted to send a pic to drool over :blink::naughty:

guess I didn't understand then :lmfao:

:shocked: poor you :huglove:

I'm so totally shunning my family and normal friday evening program, but I prefer MFC right now :aah:

Not really poor me, 'cause I keep telling myself I have to. It's not like anyone is making me. :teehee: But I've got test week next week, 12 tests and no normal classes, and I have to get good marks. So I'll study at least 6 hours a day, on the days I have tests, which means I have less time to study, and 10 tomorrow, and Sunday maybe 3 or 4, if I'm lucky. I have to go to church first, tomorrow morning, and I have to work after that..

I'll stop rambling now. :teehee:

Not really poor me, 'cause I keep telling myself I have to. It's not like anyone is making me. :teehee: But I've got test week next week, 12 tests and no normal classes, and I have to get good marks. So I'll study at least 6 hours a day, on the days I have tests, which means I have less time to study, and 10 tomorrow, and Sunday maybe 3 or 4, if I'm lucky. I have to go to church first, tomorrow morning, and I have to work after that..

I'll stop rambling now. :teehee:

Oh gawd... it's stupid when you have a lot of tests and keep being stressed with learning :aah:

Archived